What's new

Rock appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebellion and conformity seems strange to think about, but I get it. Sometimes you can just talk yourself in circles, but I would consider myself a rebel against rebellion.

I think being a rebel can also be a form of conformity. Is it possible to be a rebel against rebellion? :D

LOL, now this is just becoming too philosophical for my understanding! :) But at the end of the day you are right, we just rebel against society, we don't care, we do what we want, but we don't do anything to change the world, we just conform.

Rebel or activist? :p

I think it's all bullshit. I'm a big fan of Rock and I don't see myself "strangely" (always wearing black clothes, using strange accessories or having tattoos and piercings over my body).

This was created for the purpose of separating people (which I think it's a total waste of time :(), but I see no reason for that to happen. The music was made to be heard by all!

Listen to what you like and get dressed as you feel good. ;)

I agree with ShineSpirit here, it is all just in your head. You do not have to have a certain look or appear a certain way to enjoy a type of music, and while it may be there for expression it is not needed, and sometimes distracting.

I think the aging rocker does change a bit with age though and sort of dresses up more as he or she gets older,but I think a rocker looks better if he gets himself into better shape physically overall. Also the rocker looks more mature as he gets older and maybe a hat would look good on them(male or female),like the cool hats Neil Young wears today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back