What's new

Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

The increase was seen around ripple coin is very encouraging because the ripple is one of the best cryptocurrency in the crypto market and that is basically what happened in the cryptocurrency.

The increment in the value of the xrp was a pumping strategy because this coin is known with pumping and dumping and that is the reason is why their was spike in the price.

The increment in the value of the xrp was a pumping strategy because this coin is known with pumping and dumping and that is the reason is why their was spike in the price.
I have not never heard that xrp is pumping and dumping coin. Every coin has volatility. Xrp doesn't increase or dump like other pumping and dumping coin. It behaves normal.

I used to be having a lot of holdings with xrp but not anymore. I just believe that the project is not going to be making any strong movement again in the future and it is better off looking at other ones with better potential.

I will not disclose that xrp climbed up in the last 24 hours because the move that it showed recently made me had a strong belief on the cryptocurrency. It is worth investing on.

Even if I have opportunity , I may not likely invest in cryptocurrency again because cryptocurrency is so unpredictable that the ones have invested have reduced so much that I don't even know my fate.

I am thrilled but the development that is hovering around the XRP project. This is indeed a promising coin and one should invest in it without having a second thought. Although the lawsuit might be a restriction but I'm so optimistic of the project.

I used to be having a lot of holdings with xrp but not anymore. I just believe that the project is not going to be making any strong movement again in the future and it is better off looking at other ones with better potential.
The situation we find ourselve in the issue of ripples is something most investors would not have love to experience,no thanks to the law suit about the issue with the US stock exchange,making lots of persons to loss faith in the coin.

It's a good one and I am always of the opinion that people should not just focus on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, but try to focus on others like xrp which may be underrated .

Ripple-xrp coin is doing well in the crypto currency market lately and that's the reason why people should focus on the new coin rather than focusing on the popular coin which might crash any time .

XRP coin have bright future. I'm still looking forward to hear what the investor have to say about it because I'm looking forward to make my comeback to cryptocurrency with XRP coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back