What's new

Ripple co-founder has sold off over 28 million ripple coins

One sure fact is that the action will have an impact on the value of the coin. Just last week Ripple witnessed an incredible drop in the value on the coin cap. The tricky thing is that it had begun to gain back value with over 45% rise today.

That's bad and it's a sad occurrence to investors and holders. Selling off such amount of ripple will create panic among holders resulting in more dumps. This will make ripple lose value. Expect the price of ripple to go down in few days. The only positive side is that we can still afford to buy and hold ripple at a cheaper price.

Well has for me, I still have a strong belief in xrp cos just recently the price started spiking up and with this new update, I will hold my coin no matter the circumstances the coin may face.
.I have benefited a lot from the coin and even though the coin came back down, I am still confident that xrp will rise soon

Definitely something fishy is hanging around, but I believe they will have a way round to keep the pace going. After all this years of going this far, its not appropriate for them to loose the value ripple as in the crypto world!

The one question that is on everyone’s mind in the crypto world, in my opinion, is relating to what is the future of the ripple company and its coin. Many of us have become used to using ripple not only because it is an easy coin to use, but there are low transaction fees and there are even faster transaction times than you see with coins such as bitcoin.

In a recent article, it seems that one of the co-founders of ripple has chosen to sell of 28 million ripple coins, despite the ongoing lawsuit by the SEC. What do you think that this means for the ripple company? Do you think that this is a good move by the co-founder?

The way I see it, it could be going one of two ways. Either they are relatively confident in the outcome of the lawsuit. Or I could be that they are planning ahead for a possible unfavorable outcome and trying to make sales whilst the coin still has value. What do you think? Do you agree with me?
as a totally new person in time world of Cryptocurrency, I do not know what this ripple is, although I know about bitcoin and Ethereum, and I bought a few bitcoin some days ago to check what will be the price in some days to come. And I remember I used to see ripple on Luno as the price is going up and down as well.

Well I see nothing bad in ripple co-founder sell over 28 million ripple coin, this is business and it is better he sell it out now that ripple coin still has more value

I recommend patience in this present situation. If you own ripple, I don't think it is the right time for you to sell it especially if you are a long term investor. The court might just favour ripple or it might not. I'd say it's 50/50 now.
I Think the ripple cofounder would be at deep regrets now ,because now that the price of the coin is moving very high, he would have still hold the coin

Consider ripple as one of the most trusted cryptocurrency with one of the best used case,anything the founder of ripple is going to do must be for the benefit of investors that have invested in their noble projects, they shouldn't make the price to depreciate at this period of time.

This post sounds funny and real at the same time, because of the lawsuit and other things surrounding ripple, a lot of people are loosing hope but ripple might just come back better

This post sounds funny and real at the same time, because of the lawsuit and other things surrounding ripple, a lot of people are loosing hope but ripple might just come back better
Ripple is fully on ground running her activities undistracted because it has always been Victory for the company in all Court appearances so far

Ripple is fully on ground running her activities undistracted because it has always been Victory for the company in all Court appearances so far
Last I heard the court issue against ripple is still pending for a later time but the management of the coin is doing a good job to make sure ripple stays on the market.

Last I heard the court issue against ripple is still pending for a later time but the management of the coin is doing a good job to make sure ripple stays on the market.
SEC kept messing up their value before ripple in the court, I think it would have been better they settle the case out of court honorably.

SEC kept messing up their value before ripple in the court, I think it would have been better they settle the case out of court honorably.
I'm sure the sec is giving ripple a hard time because if the ruling is in Ripple's favour then sec would be having a hard time filing another lawsuit against any coin.

That is indeed a very good move and very big development for him, to submit me look as if it is a lost, but I think if there is any profit added to his initial investment then there is no problem

I'm sure the sec is giving ripple a hard time because if the ruling is in Ripple's favour then sec would be having a hard time filing another lawsuit against any coin.
SEC won't succeed in this case base on the progress so far, that is why you are seeing Ripple expanding on daily basis. Let keep watching.

I think that overall , the ripple project is a solid one regardless of the so many news surrounding it. Though it might raise eye brows, the selling doesn't mean anything much.

SEC won't succeed in this case base on the progress so far, that is why you are seeing Ripple expanding on daily basis. Let keep watching.
I am actually on Ripple's side to on this, I think that ripple didn't really even have to be dragged to the court house, the sec just wanted to show off it's power.

I think it is still out of confidence rather than dear of loss in the law suite that neccecitated that move. The lawsuit at the moment seems to be in their favor though

The one question that is on everyone’s mind in the crypto world, in my opinion, is relating to what is the future of the ripple company and its coin. Many of us have become used to using ripple not only because it is an easy coin to use, but there are low transaction fees and there are even faster transaction times than you see with coins such as bitcoin.

In a recent article, it seems that one of the co-founders of ripple has chosen to sell of 28 million ripple coins, despite the ongoing lawsuit by the SEC. What do you think that this means for the ripple company? Do you think that this is a good move by the co-founder?

The way I see it, it could be going one of two ways. Either they are relatively confident in the outcome of the lawsuit. Or I could be that they are planning ahead for a possible unfavorable outcome and trying to make sales whilst the coin still has value. What do you think? Do you agree with me?
I find this news terrible to begin with... I think this is one if the main reason why sec as been on his head ever since theyseparated. I think you might be right...

I hope that ripple is not about losing their case. This will definitely affect the crypto world especially XRP, I love that coin though because of its profitability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back