What's new

Review of Pi App (mining them on your Phone)

vest1992

1604044976525.png

I want to suggest you to join the Pi network app that allows you to mine without any use of your GPU or CPU ,only little of your bandwith, as well draining or reducing battery life is out of the problem with the Pi app. The Pi network created a crypto currency that is different. Do not wait and install the app, you should tap to mine every day for Pi Coins. Use my ID: suntEM and join myteam.

Increase the number of Pi you mine per hour with your security circle, active user in your Security Circle will get you additional Pi per hour. Below you can see my screenshot, where I have earned almost 10000 Pi coins, and I am earning 2.26 Coins per hour. To get more Pi coins per hour just invite more people to the app ( you can see below I have 18 active refferals out of 67 total refferals). Get an extra 0.04 Pi/hr for each new user you ivnite.

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-30 at 10.00.49.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Pi Network?

Pi is a digital currency which anyone can mine on his phone.
It's free to mine this currency.
This app is in beta stage so of you want to join ,it's best time to join the team. It's totally free.

How much can I earn from this app?

In the start you ll earn 0.25π per hour. And when you ll increase your team by inviting other members ,you can mine at more speed. You can add your upline to speedup your earnings.

After 24 hours, mining ll stop automatically. You need to press the mine button after 24 hours to restart mining.

How to join?
You can join my team by using this link
https://minepi.com/realfrearning

If you directly install app then
use
my username (realfrearning) as your invitation code.

Note:
Currently ,this coin has no value just like bitcoin which had no value in start but now has high value. So In future this coin ll have more value. You can see this app has 10M users this time ,in the screenshot

Screenshot_20201121-101158.png

Are you sure that's this app is legit? I think it's better to make sure 100% before you mention that's legit.

I know Pi network has a good reputation but no one withdraws or trades it I guess.

This app is since 2017-2018 2 years later it isnt releases on crypto market.. They are planning to be on crypto trading 2024 whichis too far to say will it be legit or not.

This app is since 2017-2018 2 years later it isnt releases on crypto market.. They are planning to be on crypto trading 2024 whichis too far to say will it be legit or not.
Exactly that's what I wanted to say, they don't lunch the coin yet

I have the app on my phone and I am earning from it.. heard a news that I. Will be on mainnet by next year were be tradeable

Exactly that's what I wanted to say, they don't lunch the coin yet
I dont think they will launch it because there are a lot of members who have 1000/10000+ Pi tokens.. Exactly if they make trades it will be big loses for companies who accept trading on pi - thousands or millions in the start..

I dont think they will launch it because there are a lot of members who have 1000/10000+ Pi tokens.. Exactly if they make trades it will be big loses for companies who accept trading on pi - thousands or millions in the start..
maybe the price will be too cheap like that they can add it.

We can't say anything about any site or work which is also paying this time but we all want to try. So this network is free and if we ll give it a try the it is not bad.

Kami tidak dapat mengatakan apa-apa tentang situs atau pekerjaan apa pun yang juga membayar kali ini tetapi kami semua ingin mencoba. Jadi jaringan ini gratis dan jika kami mencobanya, tidak buruk.
i will also try it
maybe from this site really pay

So how feasible it is to mine on a smartphone, how profitable is that?
And have you personally earned and withdrawn successfully on it?

I think the app and the coin itself is legit + you can't forge or try to create mining farms(phones) because it's the rule one ID one phone one person,I have over 29k+Pi and almost 400 people in my mining team,I think it's going to be popular once it gets on mainnet

I have also downloaded this app, I do check once in awhile because I forget easily on when to click on the bonus. 2024 is still very far and it will waste of resources if the value is lower

That’s awesome app, but due to the current price of pi on cmc I feel it’s a total waste of time unless you have enough referrals that’s it’s profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back