What's new

Review of Pi App (mining them on your Phone)

Pi network seems to be later than that of course I'm waiting for it to be listed. There are also other mining apps like Bee and others.

I've mined more than 300 PI token, I'm just waiting freely and diligently to get the information when PI will launch their own coin full-time in the crypto market.

Pi Token does not have any fiat value. A lot of people are gambling their time and resources in mining Pi. I am not mining Pi and I do not care much about this so called coin.

Pi Token does not have any fiat value. A lot of people are gambling their time and resources in mining Pi. I am not mining Pi and I do not care much about this so called coin.
Laughs, at this time we can call it gamble cos the PI token never shown signs of being listed on the coin market. That is why I've never taking more serious.

My friends have been mining this particular cryptocurrency for long but they have not made any profit from it yet. I wonder if it is worth the hype.

PI is not measurable via nay fiat currency. It is still on its beta stage. Every day speculation keeps going around Their site if they will ever live up to expectations.

When you start investing young, even if it’s just smaller amounts — you have time on your side. Meaning you have years before retirement or when you may start withdrawing from your investments

When you start investing young, even if it’s just smaller amounts — you have time on your side. Meaning you have years before retirement or when you may start withdrawing from your investments
The secrete to perfect retirement is the ability to save on time. Cos the future benefits will be satisfying when those investment is earning us money via autopilot.

Since the app does not consume data not space on the phone , I think installing shouldnt be a problem . However the coin creators should do something about listing it .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back