What's new

Review of Pi App (mining them on your Phone)

That’s hope, I have been in crypto since 2015. It’s not easy as you say for a coin to increase in value. You will ask yourself what’s the use of the coin. What will impact the value. What’s the team’s strategy?

Since the app does not consume data not space on the phone , I think installing shouldnt be a problem . However the coin creators should do something about listing it .

I have installed it and it working fine , I just check in once is a day to claim the free reward , I hope we would be able to convert or swap the coins soonest.

I have this app on my phone for over a year now and it has not gone beyond mining. I think if they are serious about the whole issue, they should launch the coin on different crypto currency exchange application

What is Pi Network?

Pi is a digital currency which anyone can mine on his phone.
It's free to mine this currency.
This app is in beta stage so of you want to join ,it's best time to join the team. It's totally free.

How much can I earn from this app?

In the start you ll earn 0.25π per hour. And when you ll increase your team by inviting other members ,you can mine at more speed. You can add your upline to speedup your earnings.

After 24 hours, mining ll stop automatically. You need to press the mine button after 24 hours to restart mining.

How to join?
You can join my team by using this link
https://minepi.com/realfrearning

If you directly install app then
use
my username (realfrearning) as your invitation code.

Note:
Currently ,this coin has no value just like bitcoin which had no value in start but now has high value. So In future this coin ll have more value. You can see this app has 10M users this time ,in the screenshot

View attachment 1259
Good review about PI network. I heard today that it will take another four years for PI to be tradable in crypto exchange platforms. Is the rumour true about PI??

Good review about PI network. I heard today that it will take another four years for PI to be tradable in crypto exchange platforms. Is the rumour true about PI??
May be ,I am not sure. But it's free and we can try it for experience. There is nothing to lose so no need to avoid it. Many predictions never come true.

May be ,I am not sure. But it's free and we can try it for experience. There is nothing to lose so no need to avoid it. Many predictions never come true.
Yes, not all predictions around something are true. Some don't come through, while some happen as it was said.

I already joined and the app is currently still Mining on my phone but i gotta be honest when i say im kinda losing hope for this project already. I was so excited before but that excitement already died out. Maybe because the wait is way too long and im being impatient.

It is my hope that they are launched into the mainet next year otherwise lots of people will be more discouraged using the mining app. I never it hourly earning thought the 0.25 pi is in 24hourds

I see a few people here looking at pi coin prices online, those are NOT the pi you're mining on the app, pi currently doesn't have any price.
I already joined and the app is currently still Mining on my phone but i gotta be honest when i say im kinda losing hope for this project already. I was so excited before but that excitement already died out. Maybe because the wait is way too long and im being impatient.
I think I joined about a year ago and it honestly just looked like a scam, but I thought to myself it's just a click every 24 hours so why not.
after a while, I just deleted the app and well, now I'm seeing some actual development in the app and just in general with pi so I'm sort of starting to believe that it might actually be a real project that might succeed who knows.

I see a few people here looking at pi coin prices online, those are NOT the pi you're mining on the app, pi currently doesn't have any price.

I think I joined about a year ago and it honestly just looked like a scam, but I thought to myself it's just a click every 24 hours so why not.
after a while, I just deleted the app and well, now I'm seeing some actual development in the app and just in general with pi so I'm sort of starting to believe that it might actually be a real project that might succeed who knows.
That's why i still keep the app in my phone.. just because of that "just in case it's legit" since it doesn't require anything you just need to open it once a day and forget about it until the notification pop again

I heard PI is a digital cryptocurrency which can be mined. I have a friend who introduced me to it. But ever since he introduced me to PI, I have not tried it out.

I lost interest in it, when I found out it has no much value yet, and can't invest much time on something that I'm not sure will be worth it.

From my side - I'll avoid joining this, as Pi is not withdrawable / usable or tradable.
It is just something we keep doing with no result and their time of releasing in 2024 is not worth to wait, still I will keep checking to know if this is working for anyone.

I've been mining for many months and I have a thousand pi. I don't have any referrer because I'm not good with recruiting. I don't mind mining because it's just once a day and doesn't take a lot of time.

Pi network is becoming very famous these days all of my friends are suggesting me to install Pi app and start mining Pi, but no one is sure if it will be launched or listed on Exchange or not.
There are just assumptions however I will install it to take a risk and test my luck.

That’s awesome app, but due to the current price of pi on cmc I feel it’s a total waste of time unless you have enough referrals that’s it’s profitable.
But we could just hold on to the coins and hope that it's price will shoot up one day like how bitcoin did. I don't have referrals and I managed to mine around 300 pi in 3 months, something is better than nothing, hope this is legit and won't ask for a deposit for taking withdrawals when it opens 😂

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back