What's new

Return of investment in business

40% to 50% is the ideal Return Of investment for me. I invested in a forex trading company and they offer me 40% ROI, some forex brokers sometimes offer 60% ROI but I think it's too good to be true.

The percentage of investment is depend on the kind if business you invest on, some business will based on the profit that generate by investment will determine the percentage you will collect. Therefore, in any business the percentage of 20 to 50 is still okay to earn.

hello, in the sales business, the ideal is to take the cost of the investment and multiply it by 3, do you have a 20% profit, or return? Everything will also depend on the type of business that is being undertaken.

It depends on the type of business you are doing there are some business that return 50% monthly interest and there are some business that return 100% only business take for example if you are a good an expert forex trader or cryptocurrency trader you are likely to make at least 100% of your capital every month but a normal company that worth millions of naira making at least 20% every month is not really bad,it depends solely on the type of business you are doing but normally expect 20 to 50%.

ROI is the returns on investments. Money is an element of time. The ideal percentage for a business will be dependent on the time frame and the type of business. For an annual income ROI, 20-30% is the least ideal for any business.

For those of you already in business, how many percent of ROI is ideal?

There is no perfect ROI as long you are going to get the ROI at maturity. I've seen people promise 70% ROI and still default at the end of the day. So, it is important to know where you are investing in order to avoid making a loss at the end.

The returns we expect from investment depends mainly on the nature of the project we invest into. If the project has a lot of risk and the probability of you losing your investment is a bit high, then investment returns too should be a bit higher. Also when the project has low risk and low chance of losing investment capital, then don't also expect too much returns from that project. So everything now is always in we the investors hands, we choose what we prefer.

Nice threadbbut it all depends on the type of business stuff you on for some , 20% is ideal while for some 50%. Is ideal so it all depends on the business you are on

Every business investor want a good return on investment.

In a situation where you invest a little or more there has to be something to look forward to.

Depending on how much you invested but when your return is greater than your current investment you should be glad.
When I realized a return of investment I never mind how much it can.

It depends on the type of investment, most of the time its impossible to gain much profit i, e in case of newbies who are not experienced.
But if you made big investment then i think you must earn upto 50% return from this big amount wisely.

There shouldn't be a quotas for this. ROI can be different depending on investment size, products and services, or the situation of the company itself. An 100% ROI is also ideal if a very very large amount is involved. Although I've never heard of such big numbers, I think it might even be more than that in some cases of year long investment or 3 years above.

40% to 50% is the ideal Return Of investment for me. I invested in a forex trading company and they offer me 40% ROI, some forex brokers sometimes offer 60% ROI but I think it's too good to be true.
Wow! How frequent are they, can

u at least tell us the name of the company probably someone like me can invest in it, but how
There is no perfect ROI as long you are going to get the ROI at maturity. I've seen people promise 70% ROI and still default at the end of the day. So, it is important to know where you are investing in order to avoid making a loss at the end.
scamfree are they, I hope they are trustworthy to invest with. At least 40% ROI is ok for me

Real estate estimated ROI is always on the high side, expected return on investment depends on the total expenditure spent when acquiring the property, maintenance cost and all other related cost. 50%- 100% return on investment after settlement is not bad.

Ideally the percentage of the ROI is 20 but on the average of big companies it can be from 10% up to 50% in a year. For small scale business it can even be higher than 50% depending on the frequency of transactions. One example is a fruit stand that has a mark up of 50% on her fruits. If she sell all in a day that means she earned 50% on the mark up. If she earns that much every day then the ROI would be hard to compute without a calculator.
Post automatically merged:

Ideally the percentage of the ROI is 20 but on the average of big companies it can be from 10% up to 50% in a year. For small scale business it can even be higher than 50% depending on the frequency of transactions. One example is a fruit stand that has a mark up of 50% on her fruits. If she sell all in a day that means she earned 50% on the mark up. If she earns that much every day then the ROI would be hard to compute without a calculator.

Last edited:
Wow! How frequent are they, can

u at least tell us the name of the company probably someone like me can invest in it, but how

scamfree are they, I hope they are trustworthy to invest with. At least 40% ROI is ok for me

What I am saying is that it is very difficult to get that kind of company that will keep their side of the bargain when such huge ROI is involved. So, we should always be careful how we believe every thing we are being told when it comes to places we can invest money and earn in the future.

Never invested on anything, therefore, I have no idea on how much ROI ia considered ideal. In a brick and mortar business they takw 2-3 years to reach breakeven point ans they consider this good return on investment.

Return on investment isn't necessarily the same as profit. ROI deals with the money you invest in the company and the return you realize on that money based on the net profit of the business. Profit, on the other hand, measures the performance of the business. Don't confuse ROI with the return on the owner's equity. This is an entirely different item as well.

The ROI depends on investment type. If you have invested on short term business, it is ok to expect high return, howevee, id you have invested in long term business you need to patiently wait for the business to grow. For a real world business, getting 20-50 percent ROI is simply not available.

Return on investment mostly depends on the business or type of investment you are doing or with the company with whom you are doing investing.your investment will determine the return on the investment that either it is long term or short term investment.the higher the potential return the greater will be the possibility of the risk of lossing all your investment at ones

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back