What's new

Return of investment in business

It depends on the type of investment you talk about. There are some that 20% return is ideal while there are some that needs like 50% return

20% - 50% on monthly or yearly basis?
10-20% profit evey month ideal for me, although 20% per year isn't too small if a large amount is invested.

I believe franchise is the only best investment in terms of ROI, Depending on the company and brand , the investment and risk are measured. Few companies offer completely riskfree based on FOCO franchise like katoen fashions, food cafe and so on.. some are risky on investment based on FOFO model.

Return on investment is calculated by dividing the profit earned on an investment by the cost of that investment. For example, an investment with a profit of $200 and a cost of $200 would have a rolof 2.

You need to do the statistics in your own, when calculating for return of investment (ROI) you need to calculate how much capital expenditures and how much you made in total, the minus your expenditures from your total returns after investment. That's when you will know how much investment profit returns you made.

Return on investment will should be based on how much you are willing to stay put in the business. For example some investors will be okay at 50% return on investment and opt out while some investors will say know 100% return on investment is their main target. So the ball is in your court.

It depends the types of investment you are talking about, if it is 50 - 50 it impossible to return when you do the calculations to know how much you made total, and your expenditures from your total return.

The proposed return of investment for individuals vary from one person to person.this can also be decided on based on time of investment or the kind of investment.
To me 1/3 of what I invest is the deal.

Ideally the percentage of the ROI is 20 but on the average of big companies it can be from 10% up to 50% in a year. For small scale business it can even be higher than 50% depending on the frequency of transactions. One example is a fruit stand that has a mark up of 50% on her fruits. If she sell all in a day that means she earned 50% on the mark up. If she earns that much every day then the ROI would be hard to compute without a calculator.

I think having 100 percent on return on investment is ideal. Though there are some business that generate more than that in a year turn around. But in reality, some of the businesses struggle to achieve 50 percent on return on investment due to some unforeseen obstacle they are facing. Also, there are some investments that brings up to 400 percent, example of such is real estate investment. Alas, before you achieve that level in the real estate investment, you must have garner lots of experience.

investments itself involves a lot of risks, so before a person can start investing the person aboutis know slot about risk management, return on investment doesn't come immediatly and easily, it takes a whole lot of time, and not all investments yields good returns, and the returns on investment also depends on one's stake on the investment, if you invest high amount then be sure to get high amount in return but you invest low amount the return will also be low.

For those of you already in business, how many percent of ROI is ideal?
It depends, first is it online business or offline? Is the ROI annually or monthly interval. I think a return of 50 percent in 6 months is okay. Mind you, be wary of those that promise 100 percent in 2 months, I have been there before and I regretted it.

It depends on the business and your capital. Those are two among the factors to be considered before talking about return on investment. The risk involve may also determine and the duration of the investment between the two parties.

The return on investment totally depend on the type of business, but take note, the higher the return on investment, the more risky is the business, as for me 25%-35% monthly is cool and still okay by me

The percentage of investment is depend on the kind if business you invest on, some business will based on the profit that generate by investment will determine the percentage you will collect. Therefore, in any business the percentage of 20 to 50 is still okay to earn.

The percentage acceptable for Return on investment is going to depend on how long the investment should last for. The length of the investment is important. But for a two months investment, I will say 20%.

Different business have different return on investment like the scale of the business also determine the return on investment, there are some business that has fast turnover but the return on investment is lower and while some are otherwise. In a fast deal business 30% is not bad

The expected or ideal return on investment depends on the class of investment you are into .
For regular ones with average risk ,it's usually around 15-20% while investment that has a bit of risk than average carries as high as 40%.

For me, the length of the investment matters more to determining the ROI, also the type of investment comes in second. For short term investments of 0-3 months, 10-15% is not bad but any thing longer, 20% and above.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back