What's new

Return of investment in business

Of course, every type of investment has its upside and downside. Your risk tolerance, level of understanding of certain markets, timeline, and reason for investing will all influence what are the best investments to make. Among the different types of investments out there, there are probably a few that will work well for you.
Post automatically merged:

Of course, every type of investment has its upside and downside. Your risk tolerance, level of understanding of certain markets, timeline, and reason for investing will all influence what are the best investments to make. Among the different types of investments out there, there are probably a few that will work well for you.

The ideal rate of return on investment is dependent on the cost expended in the production of that particular product. Some companies has 20% or 30% mark up, this is the ideal returns on investment obtainable in most organizations today.

Well, it depends on the kind of business you are into. I had invested in the exportation of charcoal in my country and I made close to three hundred thousand Naira in two months. That's more than 30% of my ROI. I took my time to learn the business very well from the local suppliers to haulage companies, to freight forwarding and goods buying.

For those of you already in business, how many percent of ROI is ideal?
For those of you already in business, how many percent of ROI is ideal?
Return on investment being ideal for one person does not have to make it ideal for another person. This is because goals set by the owner of the business will differ one from another. You must be able to measure what a return on investment is to you.

Return on investment varies according to your target and expectation. One cannot say a specific Return on investment that should be earned on an investment. Only the policy if such investment will determine that and also the target the individual wants to attain

Even when we set our sight on a particular return of our investment. It is not like that all the time. We might not earn up to that, and sometimes we might earn up to that or more as the case maybe.

return on investment depends on a number of factors, if you are selling recurring services (subscriptions, for example), even a 10 percent commission is a good return.

You need to do the statistics in your own, when calculating for return of investment (ROI) you need to calculate how much capital expenditures and how much you made in total, the minus your expenditures from your total returns after investment. That's when you will know how much investment profit returns you made.
This is a point I think I would have to agree with . your roi can not be the same with someone who has a different business, starting with different capital and in a different location so its up to you.

This is a point I think I would have to agree with . your roi can not be the same with someone who has a different business, starting with different capital and in a different location so its up to you.
Yes, every has different ROI percentage, it just depends on where our business is located. If we operate in a more advanced location, and deal on products on demand, surely it will attract sales and increase our ROI.

There are so many scam online businesses parading themselves promising to give you statarea percentage of return of investment. There are so many of them and since then I am no longer interested in anything related to ROI.

it depends on what platform you are dealing with, from what i experienced, the majority offers an average of 13 to 15 percent for investors

it depends on what platform you are dealing with, from what i experienced, the majority offers an average of 13 to 15 percent for investors
I would have agree very well with you and that is not a point I am looking at. The return of investment is not supposed to be static but depend on the type of business.

Return on investment depends on the strength of capital invested that will determine the value and outcome of ROI.

when you invest in a business you should always think about return on investment. Whether you have a website, online store, an app, you need to calculate the different between the investment and return.

I think it all depends on the business and investment, I would say 20% at least for starters is great, then as the business continues to grow you make more.

To most investors, 50% return on investment is ideal.. Once they are able to set that as a target and are able to meet up with it.. They are so cool with it. Whole some set 20% as their target

You need to do the statistics in your own, when calculating for return of investment (ROI) you need to calculate how much capital expenditures and how much you made in total, the minus your expenditures from your total returns after investment. That's when you will know how much investment profit returns you made.

Normally, I charge 20-25 percent markup price. If my cost price is $1, I will be selling the product for $1.25 max. The money I receive from my selling price also includes my shipping charge as well as marketing cost. Therefore, I make just about 10 cent of the selling price. My ROI is around 10 percent and I think this is ideal

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back