Residential Land Investment

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of times people invest into the land which has not much demand. And they tend to get the cheapest possible price. And another thing is that there is a demand for commercial and residential lands. I would like to learn from others, if the residential lands are easy to speculate and invest into.

Have you done any residential land investment? What's your experience in this area?

Actually land has much demand , because it barely depreciates , and can be used as a source of investment

Yes land can be a long term investment. The value of land always appreciate. To invest in residential land investment you should consider investing in urban centres. Besides it's also very challenging business to venture in. If not careful you can end up in a big scandal. There are a lot of conmen in the field. If not careful you may end up purchasing land with fake documents only for the real owners to appear when you are almost done with your projects.

Land was a great investment, but with the current pandemic situation I'm not so sure. It could possibly also be a great time to buy low and sell high

The main advantage of making profitable land investments is that land prices will double in a few years. An example is the increasing number of people every day, but the amount of land is unlikely to increase. This resulted in this land becoming a rare item and much sought after and sought after.

Where land is concerned, there is usually profit because lands are always appreciating in value to the tune of even doubling your investments or more. It does not matter even if it is residential or commercial provided it is well situated.

Land investment in the real estate circle is a huge market because land always appreciates in price, succeeding in land investment requires conducting a research on the location of the land and how likely the land will be developed in the future, after making sure of this, you can then buy the land and watch as it increases like a boss.

Residential land investment is a good investment. If you are buying such land in a good location. I've seen a place where someone left the land for 20 years and sell at a huge price. From information, he bought the land N30, 000 and sold it for 35 million Naira. What a great investment!

Our only investment in real estate is the house that we are living in. We purchased this in 2001 and in 2013 we had fully paid the mortgage in the bank. If we have enough money to buy a residential lot then we would because that is our plan for retirement. To have a lot with an apartment is the best investment for people like us who are not daring to invest in business. Real estate is stable with the appreciating value every year. The rental from the apartment can be our source of livelihood.

My father used to be a very experienced real estate person before he died. If you want to go into building permanent residential houses or estates for living, Make sure you do so in a business area or a workplace dominated area or preferably a school environment because that is where you are most likely to get residents from. Don't just build for building sake .

Residential land investments is a very profitable way of making money through real estate. In order to make profit from this you need to request for the prototype of the plan made by the urban and regional planning in offer to have an insight to the development possibilities of an area. If you buy a land situated in a good location it’s very possible to you make high profits from it

Land investment in the real estate circle is a huge market because land always appreciates in price, succeeding in land investment requires conducting a research on the location of the land and how likely the land will be developed in the future, after making sure of this, you can then buy the land and watch as it increases like a boss.
Land investment is one of the best investment to invest in and building of residential house to rent out is also a nice but it just takes a lot if time before you can actually make you investment back so investing in landed property is the best at this present period we are

A lot of times people invest into the land which has not much demand. And they tend to get the cheapest possible price. And another thing is that there is a demand for commercial and residential lands. I would like to learn from others, if the residential lands are easy to speculate and invest into.

Have you done any residential land investment? What's your experience in this area?
If we look, this business offers the best benefits in both developing and developed countries. In developed countries, buying land and sending it back after a while is very profitable People are getting rich because of this business. I myself bought a land three years ago for 2 million Pakistani rupees and three years later it is worth 3 million Pakistani rupees.

In fact, investing in residential land is the best option. Investing or buying land for its low costs and regardless of location, returns can be very low or zero. When buying commercial or residential land, it is good to wait a reasonable time and then sell it. Land always increases in value over time.

In my country it is very profitable business to buy a land and left it for some time and then sell it again its price will become double so it might prove high earning method to get rich

I have been thinking about investing in the land for a long time. However, it cost a lot of money to buy land. In my place, investing in land is one of the high return investment opportunities. Sometimes, the value increases by a hundred percent just within 2 years. If not that kind of increment, the value will increase by at least 15 percent every year.

You need a lot of money in order to profit from property. you can buy a plot or a building, however, you will end up paying hundreds of thousands dollars. If you finance your purchase with bank loan you might end up paying more money on interest compared to the profits you will be making.

When we are talking about lands, one thing is certain: it never depreciates. The price can only go up hence the reason to invest in it. It is even better if it is located in the urban areas as this means you can get double of the price just a year later.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back