What's new

Residential Land Investment

When we are talking about lands, one thing is certain: it never depreciates. The price can only go up hence the reason to invest in it. It is even better if it is located in the urban areas as this means you can get double of the price just a year later.
You are right urban areas easily develop and lands easily appreciate especially if you are lucky that the buyer of your land are companies like telecommunication or multi-national companies they buy at huge price.

Residential land investment is a very good and lucrative business to invest into. You make profit yearly by given out a house for rent. This is an everlasting and life time investment. No risk involve

A lot of times people invest into the land which has not much demand. And they tend to get the cheapest possible price. And another thing is that there is a demand for commercial and residential lands. I would like to learn from others, if the residential lands are easy to speculate and invest into.

Have you done any residential land investment? What's your experience in this area?
I haven't invest in residential land but my parents have done invesment in this many times and it's very profitable

First and foremost is the selection of location: one that minimizes traveling to and fro to various activities so that you don’t waste precious Time. Other factors that influence the location are the desirability of the school district, safety and security and the sense of community and of neighborhood living that it provides.

Second is the price range. Buy conservatively and way within your affordability range. However you cannot be too short range focused. In the past one could relocate often as needs changed because the real estate market was solid and dynamic. We are finding that it is not the same nowadays. Every relocation will cost you economically not to mention in other ways. So choose a house that you will be comfortable in for at least 5 years.

That one will also be profitable because land increases in value overtime that means if you buy a land now and there is a possibility that that land will increase in 20% in the next 2 years or 3 years and also the location of the Land determines how the land will increase by price in the nearest years if you're buying Land in a town then expect much increase in the percentage yearly than the one in the village I think that's how I can put that illustration

Residential or commercial land or property investment is on the rise now.
People are investing heavily on it now.
Land in certain location is increasing rapidly in terms of price.

I know so many people who are benefitting by investing into land and they are making notable profit.

Most people buy lands from undeveloped area and leave it for a very long time. Maybe 5 to 6 years. And then when they return the land have increased in value. Most real estate agent do this very often.

This is also a good from of investment, Investing in residential lands is very important because is a life time investment. Most people use their retirement pension funds to invest in residential lands. People buy residential lands more than commercial lands,so it is more profitable to invest in residential lands than commercial lands.

Land is a limited immobile resources, and that makes it a scarce resource. Everyone wants to own land, and the population of the world will keep going up. Land will always be a good investment, regardless of why it was bought.

Land is a sure investment that will continue to appreciate for as long as you leave it or even if you build on it, it is the only asset that your using does not depreciate if rather it appreciate it . Investing in residential land is a good business anytime.

Residential lands can turn out to be a very good investment because the price of land usually appreciate overtime. But there are factors you must consider before investing in a residential land, factors like location... I think lands located in urban developed areas will be more profitable than a land in a rural area.

Residential land investment
Land ownership can be a great investment, as long as you enter the deal with awareness of all of the risks and pitfalls. By conducting careful research, investors can take advantage of low property prices and purchase land that will be worth much more down the road.

Yea, I have done residential land investment, and is quite profitable but not up to commercial land, and mind you residential has level by level, there are some communities residential land that hardly appropriate because of the location, but most government approve residential land always appreciate.

A lot of times people invest into the land which has not much demand. And they tend to get the cheapest possible price. And another thing is that there is a demand for commercial and residential lands. I would like to learn from others, if the residential lands are easy to speculate and invest into.

Have you done any residential land investment? What's your experience in this area?

Urdu
English

A lot of people are investing in real estate business because it is very profitable and profitable and more and more people are taking interest in it and it has increased a lot over the years. This is a very good and lucrative business. And after a few years, the rate of your land doubles, which becomes a lot of money, so I think it would be great to do that.

Land investment in the real estate circle is a huge market because land always appreciates in price, succeeding in land investment requires conducting a research on the location of the land and how likely the land will be developed in the future, after making sure of this, you can then buy the land and watch as it increases like a boss.
Exactly, land investment is a huge market and is very lucrative, because of it's appreciative value, however you must ensure you are getting your Land from trusted agents, because we have some environment where dupers sell land and still resell to another client, make sure you authenticate the geniuness of such land then keep for some years to get more than the double pay of the money you bought it with

Iñvesting in residential land is a very productive and profitable investment in the real estate business. Considering this it must be sites in an urban area that is highly modernized because In urban areas the rate of appreciation is very high.

I think residential land is expensive now a days that investment is increase land prizes is increase so residential land and non residential land are different that lan you living people investment to our property you should contact with real estate agent

It is profitable to invest in residential lands especially in places that is still developing. This type of investment will yield more gain as you are likely to get it at every cheap price. After some years, when you sell the land, it would have appreciated in value due to the continues development of that region. You can also build on the land and rent or lease some part of the structures. It becomes and emerging destination for business.

Residential land investment is also one of the best investment because land appreciate every year so if you a plot of land at a certain price let me just say in two years time you can selll the land tripple of the initial amounts you bought the land.For me residential land appreciate every year

Residential land investment is one of the best form of investment to engage into and this involves buying of properties in a vicinity that is already developed. As a developer you need to find a serene environment that is already developed to buy property that is already for Sale and resale at profit

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back