What's new

Residential Land Investment

landed property investment is one of the best kind of investment anyone can make and it can really affect you a lot of money on the long run. The location matters also.
That is true and that is also my goal in my retirement life. However, real estate is very expensive and only the rich can afford to buy a lot now. For 3 years now I am still trying to save to buy a lot but all I have is just half of the estimated amount of my goal.

Land was a very good investment that can give you more profit but only when you invested in a good location because not all land investment are good.

When we are talking about lands, one thing is certain: it never depreciates. The price can only go up hence the reason to invest in it. It is even better if it is located in the urban areas as this means you can get double of the price just a year later.
This is a very wise decision and a good business for one to invest in investing into residential land it's very lucrative and has fast return.

I'm not into land investment for now just because of the fact that I'm not that Financially buoyant to do that for now. However, I will consider it later in future if I have the money to do it

Residential land investment to me is a short term investment and can help one generate money fast as there is already a high demand for residential address depending on the location.

Yes for me land can be long time investment which can be inherit to lot of ur generation
Having a land is just like buying a bitcoin sometimes it rise and some times it lose

Those who are buying the landed property are not doing so for immediate profits. They are buying the land into the future when they will be able to sell it at a higher price.

A lot of times people invest into the land which has not much demand. And they tend to get the cheapest possible price. And another thing is that there is a demand for commercial and residential lands. I would like to learn from others, if the residential lands are easy to speculate and invest into.

Have you done any residential land investment? What's your experience in this area?
Hmm... From the little experience i have, investing into residential land as proven to work fine for investors i don't know much concerning commercial lands..

It is very good if you can get yourself landed property in the residential area adding first it around with gate. Wait for few years to sell it off to make more profit.

A land is a as good an investment as a building if you ask me because it never depreciates in value irrespective of time it increases even as time goes on the long run
One of the beauty of real estate investment especially the aspect of land,is that the value over time never depriciate,though structure on the land might depriciate by way of current valuations of properties,but land is not like that,reason it is an evergreen asset.

I have not invested in lands located in residential area. But I know vividly that such lands would appreciate exponentially because of the location.

I have actually invest in land couple of times and I got the Benefits attached, I think one benefit of investing in land is that the value appreciates and it will benefit you in the long run

Yes, residential land investment is one of the greatest investment which has turn so many people into billionaires as of today. Land which you bought for $2 dollar could be paying you hundreds of dollars tomorrow.

Anything that concerns property investment whether it's residential or not, there's always profitability in it.
I went with one of my mentors and we sold a land for over $7000 which is running into 7 figures here in my locality.

The main advantage of making profitable land investments is that land prices will double in a few years. An example is the increasing number of people every day, but the amount of land is unlikely to increase. This resulted in this land becoming a rare item and much sought after and sought after.

A lot of times people invest into the land which has not much demand. And they tend to get the cheapest possible price. And another thing is that there is a demand for commercial and residential lands. I would like to learn from others, if the residential lands are easy to speculate and invest into.

Have you done any residential land investment? What's your experience in this area?
I have not done any residential land investments.
Though there are a number of people who have taken up investments in properties.
The business is quite lucrative, especially since land is an appreciating asset.

Residential and commercial land development offers a feasible entryway into investment because virtually an unlimited number of land development opportunities can be structured to meet an investor’s capital and time constraints

Investing in lands is a good business. The value of land always appreciates with time. I am not into real estate, but I know a few things about it. I don't see why people would go for a land with low demand, it could be that land has very low value, that's why they would sell it off at cheaper rate.

Yes for me land can be long time investment which can be inherit to lot of ur generation
Having a land is just like buying a bitcoin sometimes it rise and some times it lose
Well one thing we get to understand about the issue of investment into landed property is that,the value of lands does not depriciate with time,it is one of the asset that is used to fight against inflation.

When it comes to land, there is typically a profit because land values are constantly rising, sometimes even more than doubling your initial capital.
It doesn't matter whether it's residential or commercial as long as it's in a good location.

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back