What's new

Research the first step in any business plan

It won't be nice to know someone just wake up in the morning and move tothe bank loan without adequate plan, infact there should be a plan a and b in business

Yes that is true research is the first step in every business plan I have to make you so I can know how the business operates before going into it.
Yes normally it is not even advisable for you to engage in a business without even understanding of how the business really work because at the end of the day this can lead to business failures if care is not taken.

Its easy to do the research. The real work is when it comes to implementation and improvements.
I've known people who fail at that step and I've experienced it too.

Its easy to do the research. The real work is when it comes to implementation and improvements.
I've known people who fail at that step and I've experienced it too.
This reminds me of our thesis in college. Our professor reminded us that doing research is just gathering data but the most important is how those data would fit the requirement of our thesis. In other words a business research can be useless if you do not know how to use the data in the implementation.

Research is just too important in any business endeavour you are trying to go into at any point in time. You will have to make a lot findings to how doable and viable such a business can be for you if you want to start it up.

Research is simply a way to find out what a particular thing is about and what it involves. One might have a business idea but don’t know on how tou do a research and enter the business and at the end it fails, that why it is very important to do a market research on the business idea you have. In business planing you first have to do a business research so you will be able to know how you are going to attack the market and form good strategies and how to plan you business so it will go on for a long time
I think the first thing you do is to find out your passion for the business, then before making research to have a better knowledge of how the business will work, then get a capital to start and good location...

To me it is and should always be the first plan in business,one need to understand what he wants to do,get more understanding from research,the result from a research will set as guard in helping a business owner know the right thing to do at the right time

It's also important to note that you can write your business plan, the first step of doing is that you do a research of what you plan to do, then build the plan.

Research is vital so you can have a step in the right direction. You can get ideas, insight and experiences from those who have walked the lane. Research will also help you have mentorship.

Research plan is another too for a new business person to enjoy. You have to carry out some survey or some researchers that are very related to the business

For me I'd say yes because there is really no business one wants to do that someone hasn't done something similar. So it really helps and goes a long way

Knowledge is the best investment you would ever do to succeed in any business. So many businesses have crashed due to ignorance by the owners. Better to take time to research than to go into the business thinking your capital is enough.
I think it's very true that before you can start up a business plan you must have research that business on different platforms so that the business plan can be very rich in content and it will favour your business.

When you don't carry out research on any business that you want to start in order to know the strength and weaknesses of that business is always going to be very difficult for you to succeed in it.

Yes I strongly do believe that research is the first step that aught to be taken for any business plan to be seen as a worthy plan. Without research, you'll be planning blindly on mere feeling instead of on facts on ground

Any business without research is obviously going to be a Dead business in the next few years of it lasts to that time. You don't just run a business without adequately planning for anything

Research is a necessity to any wise entrepreneur. You need to conduct a proper research to help you in evaluation and decision making processes. Anyone who doesn't conduct a bit of research before venturing into business is not an entrepreneur but just a passerby!

When you want to build a business it is really difficult to determine which is the first step. For some people building capital is the first step as you can do research only when you have money.

Researches in a business proves to be very helpful and it will help the business, you research things that will help the business or company to grow

Research is simply a way to find out what a particular thing is about and what it involves. One might have a business idea but don’t know on how tou do a research and enter the business and at the end it fails, that why it is very important to do a market research on the business idea you have. In business planing you first have to do a business research so you will be able to know how you are going to attack the market and form good strategies and how to plan you business so it will go on for a long timeyou
You are right.
The first step in any business plan is research.
This is where you get to find out all possible details of your intended business.

knowledge to Start up a business is the best thing you need to have before venturing into a business, don't think you have enough capital to start up , capital is not the only thing you need to start up a business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back