What's new

Referral Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
All referrals will be checked by Administration and information regarding the accounts will be analyzed to ensure multiple account violations did not occur.

Last edited:
I find it highly suspicious that users that have been referred posted just enough to get qualified as a referral and BAM; the posting stopped. Are you sure these users didn't cheat and create multiple accounts just to win the prize? If so, that's some bullshit.

Good joke, I can talk about myself, I have purchased referrals and invited users to join and complete the minimum number of posts and have paid them and it was up to them to continue or stop, some are continuing and some have stopped, I don't know some users got banned too as they tried creating multiple accounts and I got this information from admin.

I find it highly suspicious that users that have been referred posted just enough to get qualified as a referral and BAM; the posting stopped. Are you sure these users didn't cheat and create multiple accounts just to win the prize? If so, that's some bullshit.
I know you have reported some users who seemed to be the same person. Rest assured that we are monitoring accounts and doing all we can to prevent multiple account abusers.
Good joke, I can talk about myself, I have purchased referrals and invited users to join and complete the minimum number of posts and have paid them and it was up to them to continue or stop, some are continuing and some have stopped, I don't know some users got banned too as they tried creating multiple accounts and I got this information from admin.
Thank you for spreading the word about PostBucks. Unfortunately, some did get banned for making multiple accounts, but sometimes the referrer can't control what their referred users do.

I know you have reported some users who seemed to be the same person. Rest assured that we are monitoring accounts and doing all we can to prevent multiple account abusers.

Thank you for spreading the word about PostBucks. Unfortunately, some did get banned for making multiple accounts, but sometimes the referrer can't control what their referred users do.
Yes I have contacted multiple users are told them to give me 2-3, some managed but some didn't, I am sure have tried the wrong methods but sadly I have paid them once they asked me to pay as they completed their quota but its ok, We all learn from mistakes.

I am also in touch with other users who are actually working online and you will see them join and stay active

I cannot find my referral link and I referred one person weeks ago but as per my profile, I don't have any referral why is that? @LoukiaCharilaou is my referral
Why is that so when I used your referral link to join here. Where did it go?
Post automatically merged:

@Salt invited me to join here using his referral link. I hope he's credited. Thanks, admin.

Why is that so when I used your referral link to join here. Where did it go?
It's an old comment, earlier I was unable to find but when I was able to then I referred you and other friends

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back