USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
1664662152082.png
Referral Contest

Begin Date:
10/01/2022
End Date: 10/31/2022

Members who refer the most qualifying referrals will win the contest on the contest end date. In order to use the referral system, you must be a vetted member and have 25 or more posts. Your referred members must have at least 25 posts before they are counted as a referral.

The following prizes will be given on the contest end date:
1st Place: $15 in credits.
2nd Place: $7 in credits.
3rd Place: $3 in credits.

Your referral link will look like this:
https://postbucks.net/?referrer=1

The number at the end is your profile number. You can get this on the forum index sidebar.
1664662304521.png

Last edited:
I cannot find my referral link and I referred one person weeks ago but as per my profile, I don't have any referral why is that? @LoukiaCharilaou is my referral
The referral may have fallen off when we had the conflict between the addons. I will add it back now. As the contest wasn't started until the first of October, that referral will not count towards the contest. To get your referral link, visit this link: https://postbucks.net/account/referrals

*Also updated prizes.

I received oops message when I visited that link so I think it's not working at present

Hello. I used the referral link of @Salt but I don't think my name is under his profile
I can check, but the system won’t count you as a qualified referral until you reach the 25 post count requirement.

I have a question about this, The persons name should be under my profile even they don't post any comments

I can check, but the system won’t count you as a qualified referral until you reach the 25 post count requirement.
I think you should adjust the system. I used his referral link and even put his name in the referral column but it didn't showed up.

I think you should adjust the system. I used his referral link and even put his name in the referral column but it didn't showed up.
I just tested it using my own referral link, and you can see it here:
1664881069993.png

I will attempt to add your referral manually.
Edit: @Salt, you should see this as your referral now. Please ensure users sign up immediately after using your referral link. Please let me know if you have any further issues, as I was unable to replicate this issue.

Last edited:
LOL, I still see only 1 mentioned on my profile as a referral but when I click on it, it says two.

I will be doing my best to refer as many friends as I have online so I hope there won't be any problem now

LOL, I still see only 1 mentioned on my profile as a referral but when I click on it, it says two.

I will be doing my best to refer as many friends as I have online so I hope there won't be any problem now
The numbers may update on the next cron run to update statistics. If it doesn’t, submit a support ticket.

Thanks for adding. I was curious because I would also like to participate in the referral contest and see if I can win something because it's basically like free money.

I am intrested in this, but my friends are not taking any intrest, I have to do referral exchange, or just post in social media.

And what about paid sign-ups? Is that allowed in the contest?

I am intrested in this, but my friends are not taking any intrest, I have to do referral exchange, or just post in social media.

And what about paid sign-ups? Is that allowed in the contest?
As of right now, how you get referrals is on you. As long as your not breaking and forum rules or making multiple accounts, then you’re fine unless the rules get updated in the future.

Hey I was also referred by @Salt but I don't think it showed up so I think something is wrong about the referral system

Hey I was also referred by @Salt but I don't think it showed up so I think something is wrong about the referral system
There seems to be a problem with their account, and we have reached out to them via PM. This doesn't seem to be an addon issue.

It's a good opportunity for everyone that is good at referring other users on the website. I'm not the best but I'll do my level best to get something out of this contest. If not first place then at least second or third place reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back