What's new

Refer a friend & earn 1.00$!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are pleased to announce a revamped refer a friend scheme for the Christmas Period. For each person you refer to Bizdustry, you will be credited with 1000biznotes (1.00$) as long as the following terms and conditions have been met:

1. Users must make a minimum of 25 posts.
  2. Users must not be in the same household or use the same IP address.
  3. Users must not register under a proxy server.
  4. Users must not violate any of our site Guidelines.
  5. Users must sign up using your referral link, which can be found here.
  6. You must not use any methods that are deemed malicious, fraudulent, or cheat the system for money.
  7. All of the 25 messages that your referral posts must adhere to our Terms of Service.
If you feel you have met these terms and conditions and have referred someone, pleasefill out the template below. DO NOT MESSAGE A STAFF MEMBER, WE WILL NOT FULFIL REFERRAL BONUS REQUESTS BY PM.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):
I have got to say, this is very generous. There are people that will really appreciate this opportunity, and there is a reward again for it. Keep up the good work. The human society needs more people like you.

I will be updating everyone in this thread in a moment.

Reminder @Ralphjoe, since this is a public thread, you do NOT need to repost your request, as we literally will have to work to credit from front to back. Reposting the same message is spam.

I am yet to be rewarded my own referral bonus, she has fulfilled all necessary conditions. Her username is Mammah. Thanks in anticipation.
Credited for the one I saw that had above the minimum needed posts.

My referral bonus for those I referred with my links in December are yet to be paid. Those who has met the requirements above are Abibatabosede, Adegbindin Abdullahi, Ibrahim and Tanny. Please send the referral bonus to my bizdustry account.
Post automatically merged:

My referral bonus for those I referred with my links in December are yet to be paid. Those who has met the requirements above are Abibatabosede, Adegbindin Abdullahi, Ibrahim and Tanny. Please send the referral bonus to my bizdustry account. Thanks in anticipation.
Credited.

I have referred two people now, no payment yet
Name:giddy
Referee Name:Ojonuyo
Name:giddy
Referer:Master G
I had to add them back as being referred to you, as they did not enter that information in their manage account page. Credited.

Hi :) This is great! Can you please check out my referral as well :) The link is:

Many thanks! And Happy New Year :)
Credited. :)

https://bizdustry.com/members/ajibade.5792/ This is the link of the person I referred.
The user you mentioned, hasn't made the minimum post count yet for crediting. Please re-read the opening post in the topic to know how many posts they need to make before you get credited.

Hello,I realised I lost some referrals after the forum update. I just have just one who registered after the update. I'll have to search for them. Here's a link to one of them
I have added the credit to your account, and added the referral back to your account.

Credited

Great opportunity you gives us.well the question is how to refer... is there any refral id?
I'm confused so plz.guide me.thanx
Click on the referral contests link in the navigation menu, or go to the referrals page in the side bar of your managing account page to find the information.

User name: chief
Name of referral : btaliat
Link to his username :https://bizdustry.com/members/chief.6017/
And I have not been credited sir.
All of this as of this point is manual. You needed to tell us in order to have been credited. I have credited you now. :)

Credited

We are still offering this generous referral scheme to our members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back