Not open for further replies.

Bizdustry.com

Official Account
Bizdustry.com
Feb 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We are pleased to announce a revamped refer a friend scheme. For each person you refer to Bizdustry, you will be credited with 1000biznotes (1.00$) as long as the following terms and conditions have been met:

Please note that referral credits will be automatically issued by our system once the following requirements have been met.

1. Users must make a minimum of 25 posts.
  2. Users must not be in the same household or use the same IP address.
  3. Users must not register under a proxy server.
  4. Users must not violate any of our site Guidelines.
  5. Users must sign up using your referral link, which can be found here.
  6. You must not use any methods that are deemed malicious, fraudulent, or cheat the system for money.
  7. All of the 25 messages that your referral posts must adhere to our Terms of Service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for this admin and also all the other new updates as I observed there has been a rapid increase in low quality posts.

This is very good opportunity for us to increase the team of bizdustry. And also we can increase our income through joining our friends.

Thank you very much for this admin and also all the other new updates as I observed there has been a rapid increase in low quality posts.

That is possible, 25 posts will earn the friend $1.25 too so it is worth try. But most of my friends are very weak in English, it will take time to convince them.

Not a bad opportunity however you need to find people who are genuinely interested in paid to post forums

A very welcome development that will help this Christmas season. Thanks for this.

You're welcome, we are trying our best to expand and grow as a community. Our mission is to become one of the best GPT Write - business money making forums!

We are pleased to announce a revamped refer a friend scheme for the Christmas Period. For each person you refer to Bizdustry, you will be credited with 1000biznotes (1.00$) as long as the following terms and conditions have been met:

6. You must not use any methods that are deemed malicious, fraudulent, or cheat the system for money.
  7. All of the 25 messages that your referral posts must adhere to our Terms of Service.
If you feel you have met these terms and conditions and have referred someone, please send a private message to @Alexander, where the information will be manually reviewed, and the points will be credited upon approval.
Disclaimer: *The usual rate is 500 points (0.50), but between the 1st of December and the 1st of January, users will be awarded 1000 points instead.
thank you soo much for this admin and also all the other new

We are pleased to announce a revamped refer a friend scheme for the Christmas Period. For each person you refer to Bizdustry, you will be credited with 1000biznotes (1.00$) as long as the following terms and conditions have been met:

If you feel you have met these terms and conditions and have referred someone, please send a private message to @Alexander, where the information will be manually reviewed, and the points will be credited upon approval.
Disclaimer: *The usual rate is 500 points (0.50), but between the 1st of December and the 1st of January, users will be awarded 1000 points instead.
I love the terms and condition you put in this referral stuff. People won't be able to create multiple accounts. And I appreciate you guys for working on boxing day even when other people are enjoying their holidays. You are wonderful.

Thanks a lot. You are an innovative person. God bless bizdustry.

If you feel you have met these terms and conditions and have referred someone, pleasefill out the template below. DO NOT MESSAGE A STAFF MEMBER, WE WILL NOT FULFIL REFERRAL BONUS REQUESTS BY PM.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):
Please Checkout my referral member : https://bizdustry.com/members/hasan-raza.5789/

If you feel you have met these terms and conditions and have referred someone, pleasefill out the template below. DO NOT MESSAGE A STAFF MEMBER, WE WILL NOT FULFIL REFERRAL BONUS REQUESTS BY PM.

Name:
Name of Referral(s):
Thank you very much sir you have done a great job I appericiate you from the bottom of my heart. This is a great way to get more people to visit this website. And we will also benefit. I will also bring my friends to this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back