What's new

Recommend a movie for me to watch

I updated your thread title, as it was giving the wrong impression of what the topic was about.

I recommend The Count of Monte Cristo (2002).

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
  • Schindler's List (1993) R | 195 min | Biography, Drama, History. ...
  • The Godfather (1972) R | 175 min | Crime, Drama. ...
  • The Godfather: Part II (1974) R | 202 min | Crime, Drama. ...
  • Inception (2010) PG-13 | 148 min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi. ...
  • Almost Famous (2000) ...
  • The Truman Show (1998) ...
  • The Prestige (2006) ...
  • A Beautiful Mind (2001)

Can you recommend a good movie to watch, please no sex scene movies
Looking at your profile picture, the only movie I can recommend to you is Saw. You can watch any part or all parts if you want. The movies do not have sex scenes, but they are terribly violent. You may also watch Final Destination movies.

Hmm movies!
I m more of Series type so what I recommend may be in that line.And it's a good thing you can easily download them online .
TV series like SWAT,SEAL TEAM, DESIGNATED SURVIVOR,THE OUTPOST,BLINDSPOT,FBI,STRIKE BACK

It depends on the type of movies you love, because personally I watch local movies a lot and I am a Nigerian. But on a global scale, it could still depend on what works for you, because not everyone likes same things. I will recommend Hacksaw ridge,edge of tomorrow and inception, because they are my best of all time, although old.

The Wolf Of Wall Street, the book and the movie, are both essentially the products of a completely unreliable narrator, Jordan Belfort himself. Everything he says in the book, and therefore in the movie, needs to be questioned. Leonardo DiCaprio, who plays Belfort, even lets in on that, pretty openly in his voiceovers. He’s selling stocks, sure, but he’s shoveling BS too, because he’s selling himself.
Whatever may seems to be foremost movie about stock trading, this one is in the top of my list.

Well if it series you are looking for you can watch the last kingdom, queen of the south, vikings, power money heist, and if it movies you can watch vanguard, outside the wire, boss level.

I recommend you the Dont Breath,A thriller that keeps you glaring at the screen most of the time. The movie starts of a little slow and then takes multiple twists, each leaving you asking for more. The main antagonist, I believe, is also the main protagonist, being blind, having lost his daughter, then his money, only to move towards a darker path. They often say that losing a child can mould a parent into a demon. That is also evident in this movie. The secondary antagonists are the two burglars (Alex and Money). Yes, Alex is NOT a protagonist. A greedy woman who chooses the bad guy over the secondary protagonist (Rocky) and continuously gets others in danger because she values money more than their lives, and hers. The blind man kidnaps, violates, murders a woman and then two more men, violates Alex and then she runs off with his money. No one got justice. You will continue to feel pity for Rocky as the movie progresses. He's forced into burglary, has a crush on Alex, which she exploits, is mistreated by Money and finds himself thrice under harms way because of Alex. He chickened out in the begining when Money brought a gun. That was the only smart thing any burglar did in the movie. Sure, the blind man was a bad man, but when you break into a blind man's home, you'll get what's coming your way. Don't want trouble or to be shot at, don't steal.

I highly recommend "Inception" a Sci-fi movie released in 2010. I love the idea of behind the movie and the effects and designs in each scene are awesome. It is a very mind-blowing movie filled with much excitement and surprises. I am pretty sure that after watching the movie you'd be very curious about many things.

I would recommend, if you are a movie marathoner,
Harry Potter from 1-7
Avengers Saga
Lord of the Rings Saga
Avatar by James Cameron(This is my all time favorite) 😊
Oceans 8
Taken 1-3 starring Liam Neeson
The Commuter, also Liam Neeson
Hacksaw Ridge
12 Strong
Transporter 1-3 added the Refueled
In the heart of the sea
...and many more. 😅

They are a lot of movies, but since no sex scene, it will be good if you stick to horror movies like the nun, artefacts, the ghost town. You can also check out movies like war movies.

One current movie which is so interesting and also interesting that I can recommend for you to what presently now is back from America this movie talks about a King and his son who needs to get married and attain the throne and the son need to love so went in search of true Love.

I'd love to recommend coming to America (2021) Justice league (2021) Mortal Kombat (2021) The marksman(2021) Chaos Walking (2021) Sentinel (2021) to you because these movies are great movies

Depend on the kind of movie you like watching, I can recommend you to watch drama is very good to watch it makes one happy when you are not in the mood.

I updated your thread title, as it was giving the wrong impression of what the topic was about.

I recommend The Count of Monte Cristo (2002).
I only read the book on Monte cristo, I have not seen the movie, indont really know the movie exist, please sir Where can i get the film,
And I recommend you to watch 3idoits , its an Indian movie.

As for me I don't always watch sex science movie but if you really want to watch sex science movie I suggest you watch the movie called kiss and kill this movie is all about sex

As for me I believe everyone has their own choice so I don't think recommending a movie for you to watch is a good idea. It is better for you to locate your choice of movie

There loads of them but I will start with empire, ths is a move i know you will find interesting, again power Is another film you will find interesting.

I advice you watch money heist or avengers ,i really love to watch those two movies and they have been my best pick for some days now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back