What's new

Real estate in the rural area or urban area, which one do you prefer??

There are some many advantage in running real estate either in a rural area and urban area, it's all depends on your level of capital and interest. Some may see that land in the rural area is cheaper than in the urban area that's why he or she may like urban areas.

Urban areas would always be the best for investment. Except I am very sure the rural area will soon developed. That is when I can consider investing in the rural area. But this is a risk as some may take ages to develop.

If it is a house and I'd plan on having that be rented, I'd prefer urban areas because a lot of people migrate there.
However, if I'll live on that property, I prefer rural areas because I love peaceful and quiet places where pollution isn't that much yet.

The further you are from the city, the more money you can make. That being said, if you go too far out where nothing is around the prices will drop again.

Both of them are really good in times doing business but for I prefer urban to build my estate in order to make good money from it, because I see in rural area business does move as plan there.

Although starting a real estate either in a rural area or urban area, depends on your mindset but quite now most people do real estate on places close to the urban areas because the believe will surely come to that side.
Real estate on the urban areas or rural areas depends on once mindset, there are people who are just addicted to the rural areas and think anything done even real estate in the rural area is the best for them.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back