What's new

Real estate: A great retirement benefits.

Indeed real estate is a great retirement benefit. I would invest in landed asset, build houses and put tenants while I'm still agile so it can add value to my retirement or at retirement age.

My major is is to acquire many real estate properties and I will make this as a retirement plan for my old age. Real estate investment is a great way to earn passive income and it will always rise in value.

It is a great retirement benefit but not all people see like that but any worker that wants to venture into it should take advantage of mortgage facilities to acquire it. If a worker start early enough in their working career they should be able to have at least two houses from mortgage facilities.

Some retirees make the mistake of not setting aside funds to invest or establish another source of income. Relying on a pension and having little in the way of savings.
I believe that by establishing at least one real estate investment and beginning to make money from a different source, one can reduce one's reliance on pension funds.

It could have been one of the best investment for retirement purposes but the reason why a lot of people choose not to invest in real estate is because it requires a lot of money and some civil servants over here may not even afford the money to invest in real estate and also pay their house rent and so many other things.

Currently everybody who has a landed property or who is into bizdustry have put themselves into a long term benefit which is profitable to them

It has been proven over and over again how the real estate investment is very profitable but it is a very long term investment; that makes it very great as a retirement benefits for any worker currently.
Investing in real estate give benefits of a lifetime because a worker might not be able to earn the return from just a real estate portfolio.
So this is an advice for you that is still working now hoping oe waiting for retirement benefits, why not invest in real estate and have rest of mind, forgetting whatever your company want to pay you as retirement benefits.
Investing in real estate is a good one, but then not every retiree has an eye for that, not all are able to acquire properties.
While still in active service, workers can start going into real estate; erect houses and give it up for rent.

It has been proven over and over again how the real estate investment is very profitable but it is a very long term investment; that makes it very great as a retirement benefits for any worker currently.
Investing in real estate give benefits of a lifetime because a worker might not be able to earn the return from just a real estate portfolio.
So this is an advice for you that is still working now hoping oe waiting for retirement benefits, why not invest in real estate and have rest of mind, forgetting whatever your company want to pay you as retirement benefits.
A lot of retirees may not be able to purchase properties on retirement.
Most workers save up and invest in real estate while still in active service.
After their retirement, they can sit back and enjoy the benefits.

Some retirees make the mistake of not saving money to set up an investment or another source of income. Depending on pension and little savings.
I think one can set up at least one real estate investment and start earning money from another source, there would be no need for over dependence on pension funds.

The main aim of investing in real estate is to generate passive income. Housing is the most profitable in this area and could be considered as a better retirement plan for people that have the money. This might also be a retirement plan I may consider.

Unfortunately the real estate investments requires a larger amount of capital for one to start with. Most younger workers real finds it difficult to venture on the business because of the they can barely afford it.

I fully agree with this topic because our plan 2 years from now when my wife retires is to invest in real estate. From her retirement pay we can buy a lot and build an apartment maybe 3 or 4 units depending on the size of the lot that we could buy. The rental will augment our meager pension so we can continue with our living standards until our old age. Fortunately we have some savings so that can take care of our other needs like buying a car.
This is a good plan if you get the retirement pay on time. In my country, it can take you years to get this money, and it might even be split and paid in parts and not at once.

Real estate investment as part of retirement plan is a very good business plan but it's unfortunate that it's not all workers can be able to build an estate because of different salary schemes.provided that a worker salary is worth starting a real estate then it's advice that it should be put into consideration.

This is part of my retirement plan . You could get passive income by giving out rent to your tenants and that could sustain you throughout your retirement period.

Having a property when you retire will come as a great advantage because you do not have to spend money on rent. If you can rent out your property and earn some additional cash, that will be an even greater benefit.

Real estate is the best retirement benefit mainly because you don't have to work any more after having your properties, all you need is settle down and start collecting rent monies at the end of every month .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back