Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever considered putting up your own ads instead of using adsense and other services? I have done a mixture of Adsense and my own ad placements for some of my sites. Since there are such things as adblockers, I tend to also have adspace others can pay for. So if they want their site advertised, I can list it on one of my sites, and I don't believe ad blockers block them.

Anyway, have you done this?

this is not a bad idea, but i would only implement this kind of idea when i have large number of traffic coming to my website and my website has to be a site for specific niche and not a general news site.

this is not a bad idea, but i would only implement this kind of idea when i have large number of traffic coming to my website and my website has to be a site for specific niche and not a general news site.
People are searching for quick monetization these days means they alternate between both of them as manual place of ads with manual payment that sometimes there is luck of orders or advertisement placement doesn't even cover hosting and payment for staff users and place of adsence platforms to earn money even there is no order at all.

People are searching for quick monetization these days means they alternate between both of them as manual place of ads with manual payment that sometimes there is luck of orders or advertisement placement doesn't even cover hosting and payment for staff users and place of adsence platforms to earn money even there is no order at all.
it is true that people are looking for quick monetization option, which is not bad but you would fail to learn the ropes and it would definitely catch up with you sometimes in the future as you have fail to learn now.

For me, I prefer google adsense because everything is automatic. Though, some people claimed placing the ad on your website by yourself bring more money, I prefer to leave everything for google adsense. My own is to update the site and try to increase the traffic.

At the moment I am only using Adsense for ads but I am looking into allowing visitors and even members of my forum to purchase ad space on my forum so that I would have Adsense and also other ads placed on my site. The problem with offering ad space for people is getting the right price for the amount of traffic you are bringing in. I believe if I start out low in price things will work out and I'll be able to help others with advertising.

Yes that is, I think one of the best thing you can use in your site is the Google adsense, I think with this it can even make you to be able to start monetizing your site.i like Google adsense seriously.

Instead of monetizing with adsense or other affiliate ads, you can also monetize your site with your own ads such as products and services you are selling. if you have traffic, this can be more profitable.

Is not a bad idea to use your personal ads than using other servers like the so called adsense. That's the best way to monetize your website without paying other servers for them to do that for you.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back