What's new

Publish on Read.Cash and earn Bitcoin Cash

Sincerely I do not really know much about the platform,but from what I am hearing that one needs to gain a strong ground and get strong reputation before he or she earns then I feel it is a difficult platform

Read.Cash is article publishing platforms where you can earn bitcoin cash. This publishing platform has an interesting concept. You don't earn for the views or engagement on your article, you will earn when other users tip you. You will also earn when you tip other users. They also have bots that will tip good rewards for good content.
Please when you write 'when other users tip you' does it mean when other users read your posts?
I also want to know their criteria to be paid, some of these sites would pay just a little for long, quality articles.
Post automatically merged:

Read.Cash is article publishing platforms where you can earn bitcoin cash. This publishing platform has an interesting concept. You don't earn for the views or engagement on your article, you will earn when other users tip you. You will also earn when you tip other users. They also have bots that will tip good rewards for good content.
Please when you write "you will earn when users tip you" do you mean one will be paid when other users read your posts or articles?
I will also like to know their criteria for earning.
Some of these sites pay very little for long quality articles.

Please when you write 'when other users tip you' does it mean when other users read your posts?
You don't earn when the visitors will read your post, you will only earn when visitors (registered users) send you tips. You don't earn from views. Sometimes you earn tips from the system.

ok, so you don't earn for posting articles, but only on tips. the only way to pay is just bitcoin cash? you work with that site, is it worth it?

It is not worth working on these sites if you already have a lot of sites where you earn upfront. On Read cash or its sister site noise cash, you don't earn for posting, you earn only when someone tips you.

I have an account on each of the platforms. But I prefer noise cash because you only need to make a short post and get paid by the server. You need to write a long article on read cash before you make good amount.

I have figured out, earning by publishing on red cash or its sister site noise cash is not easy. You will have to be very active in publishing and interacting with the published content.

I think they couldn't handle the amount of traffic that they experienced on their site that's why the whole buzz has died down.
I think a lot of these sites need to work on their long term plans before rolling out projects like this out.

I already have an account on Read.Cash, but I am unable to understand the strategy behind its work. I published a post but it receive no point. I have seen people writing stories, novels, poems or simply posting pictures with maximum views and points, but why I didn't receive even a few?

Publishing on read.cash is a very good movement because this particular platform is good to make money on the internet but have not been successful on that platform ,that is why I left it.

I would like to try out the site but I don't know how Bitcoin works. I am not sure if I can be able to with it. I even don't have a Bitcoin account. I just don't want to invest my time in a site and end up not withdraeing since am not able. But it looks like a good site and I have heard about it from another forum.

I don't think I can join any of read cash and noise cash. They are legit, no doubt, but, their system of reward did not favour new member. How would explain a rule that say that member will be reward when someone, in the site, tip his or her article. And the members that tip will have to use part of their own hard earn money.

This is really a good way to make money online for content writers. However x I hope they are not a scam website. If they are really genuine, it will help more people to earn money with their content
Yes, both read cash and noise cash are legitimate, I am not working on these platforms, but I have heard a lot about them from YouTube and other sources; however, making money from these platforms is difficult because the platforms do not pay directly, if any of these forum member gives tips, then we make money.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back