What's new

Publish on Read.Cash and earn Bitcoin Cash

Read.Cash is article publishing platforms where you can earn bitcoin cash. This publishing platform has an interesting concept. You don't earn for the views or engagement on your article, you will earn when other users tip you. You will also earn when you tip other users. They also have bots that will tip good rewards for good content.

Yes, the creaters of Read.cash and Noise.cash are same, that's why both the websites have same earning pattern. But Noise.cash is much like Twitter, where earning is through short posts, and Read.cash is a full on blogging platform. Both the websites are becoming popular, as they are helping and encouraging content writers get paid for their endeavour.

Yes as stated above Read.Cash is owned by the same people as Noise.Cash. With Read.Cash you need to write much longer articles (I think they like 600 words) and I did try my hand at writing one but it never saw the light of day! You need to become well established there before you earn anything. I didn't take to it at all but if you genuinely like writing you could do well here. Both sites are quite new so it remains to be seen how long they will last. Noise.Cash is full of spammers and they really need to address that but I haven't seen much spam on Read.Cash unless you count some of the pointless comments people leave on the articles.

Yes as stated above Read.Cash is owned by the same people as Noise.Cash. With Read.Cash you need to write much longer articles (I think they like 600 words) and I did try my hand at writing one but it never saw the light of day! You need to become well established there before you earn anything. I didn't take to it at all but if you genuinely like writing you could do well here. Both sites are quite new so it remains to be seen how long they will last. Noise.Cash is full of spammers and they really need to address that but I haven't seen much spam on Read.Cash unless you count some of the pointless comments people leave on the articles.
So which is better? ReadCash or NoiseCash.

If both are owned by same person, then ReadCash too have same rules; is ReadCash like Vocal.Media?

So which is better? ReadCash or NoiseCash.

If both are owned by same person, then ReadCash too have same rules; is ReadCash like Vocal.Media?
To me the only similarity is the tips although I assume the rules are much the same. Noise.Cash will allow very short posts whereas Read.Cash wants articles of at least 600 words. I knew as soon as I looked at Read.Cash that it was not for me. I do not enjoy writing long articles. I don't know what Vocal.Media is like so I can't compare but if you prefer forum posting you would definitely like Noise.Cash best.

Hmm, when i find out i needed to write such amount of words in 600 words full of quality vibes. I quickly abandoned it, because the pay rate for such high word count is very poor. I can't stress myself up to create such high quality article to earn penny, they want to use my resources to earn very high and give me penny as reward.

Hmm, when i find out i needed to write such amount of words in 600 words full of quality vibes. I quickly abandoned it, because the pay rate for such high word count is very poor. I can't stress myself up to create such high quality article to earn penny, they want to use my resources to earn very high and give me penny as reward.
Sometimes you didn't get anything at all. It all depended on whether the community liked your article and tipped you. I wrote one article on the pandemic but didn't earn a bean. It's the kind of site where you have to build up a reputation before you get noticed.

Sometimes you didn't get anything at all. It all depended on whether the community liked your article and tipped you. I wrote one article on the pandemic but didn't earn a bean. It's the kind of site where you have to build up a reputation before you get noticed.
That's true, they work with reputation first, before given reward for writing. I don't like wasting whole lot of time writing and not get rewarded for that. Its a pity that you spent your precious time to write such a long article on the pandemic effect, and never earned a bean for it.

Read.cash is a great site. But personally, I don't like sites where you earn through tips. Plus I saw that the articles that earn best there are the ones talking about bitcoin cash and some other cryptocurrencies, yet I am not good at writing those.

The concept sounds interesting. Instead of earning from views, or engagements, we seem to be earning from tips. I have never written long articles (except my term papers and dissertations), however, I am interested in trying my hands.

I don't like the system of their own tips. Cos a member who is tipping his or her fellow will need to spend from his or her own funds.

Yes, the creaters of Read.cash and Noise.cash are same, that's why both the websites have same earning pattern. But Noise.cash is much like Twitter, where earning is through short posts, and Read.cash is a full on blogging platform. Both the websites are becoming popular, as they are helping and encouraging content writers get paid for their endeavour.

I actually want to work at that site but the only thing that is stopping me is the fact that the users who upvote your content gets their balances deducted. This means it is difficult for you to earn because no one will upvote your content so easily.

Read.Cash is article publishing platforms where you can earn bitcoin cash. This publishing platform has an interesting concept. You don't earn for the views or engagement on your article, you will earn when other users tip you. You will also earn when you tip other users. They also have bots that will tip good rewards for good content.
Haven't heard of such op. Seems like a really nice concept, I'll have to try it out soon. The only issue I have with it now is the bot.

I don't like the system of their own tips. Cos a member who is tipping his or her fellow will need to spend from his or her own funds.
I also don't like this kind of earning system. It will be so hard to get tipped by anyone. Even you will be afraid of tipping because you may end up loosing all your money.

I was a member of noise.cash but the platform is not worth it again. Read.cash is more an article platform where you earn from members tipping you. Both platform payment system is top notch.

I don't think I will take the chance to go and work on read.cash writing platform as i think my earning capacity there will be tied and dependent on the number of upvotes one get there

This is really a good way to make money online for content writers. However x I hope they are not a scam website. If they are really genuine, it will help more people to earn money with their content

Its A publishing platform one can Essen bitcoin cash right. What kind of publication is required and how plagiarism wise is the publications.

I don't think I will take the chance to go and work on read.cash writing platform as i think my earning capacity there will be tied and dependent on the number of upvotes one get there
Yes,I find it difficult to work in that platform because of that. Getting upvotes from members will be a very difficult stuff because everyone is competing to get it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back