What's new

Publish on Read.Cash and earn Bitcoin Cash

Sometimes you didn't get anything at all. It all depended on whether the community liked your article and tipped you. I wrote one article on the pandemic but didn't earn a bean. It's the kind of site where you have to build up a reputation before you get noticed.

My problem with Read.Cash stems from the fact that there are few interests in the area of writing I specialize in. I checked a couple of their communities and I was astonished that there was no activity in some for over a week. Posting articles in those communities will be tantamount to wasting one's time.
Post automatically merged:

So which is better? ReadCash or NoiseCash.

If both are owned by same person, then ReadCash too have same rules; is ReadCash like Vocal.Media?

If you are ready to invest at least one month to build reputation and have good contents related especially to cryptocurrency and bitcoin cash, Read.Cash is for you. If you want to start earning immediately with a few line of words, try Noise.Cash.

Yes,I find it difficult to work in that platform because of that. Getting upvotes from members will be a very difficult stuff because everyone is competing to get it.

Apart from competing for upvotes, I do not think that every one will give you an upvote. As far as I have read, people actually "lose" credits when they upvote your content. I am not sure if this is true, but this is what I have heard. Is it true that you lose credit when you upvote other's content?

Apart from competing for upvotes, I do not think that every one will give you an upvote. As far as I have read, people actually "lose" credits when they upvote your content. I am not sure if this is true, but this is what I have heard. Is it true that you lose credit when you upvote other's content?
I was active when it started and it was fine because of the buzz there. Everyone started competing for upvotes and some use tricky means so they changed some rules. You pay for upvotes with your credit.

That sounds good but the problem is to know whether they are legit or not have you received any payment from the platform before posting it here if you have you could have posted the payment proof or so so we can be convinced that the platform is paying

Read.cash is the sister site of noise.cash. the way it operates is still a mystery to me. I manage to get a tip on read.cash since over 2 months of registering. I want to ask where the tips comes from. Is it from ones wallet or the tips are free from the site? I need an answer to this.

Been reading comments about getting tips to earn. Please what exactly do you all mean by tips? I'm kinda confused. I don't like it when my earnings depend on other people's reactions.

I have used read.cash for sometime now but I have not been able to earn any significant thing from the site. Their pay depends on other users engagement.

I stopped publishing on read cash because of how they where doing. They had an issue of marking so many accounts as spam though it was settled but it got to a point they started making it hard to earn.

Indeed, the creaters of Check out.money as well as Sound.money are actually exact very same, that is why each the sites have actually exact very same making style. However Sound.money is actually similar to Twitter, where making is actually with brief messages, as well as Check out.money is actually a complete on blogging system. Each the sites are actually ending up being prominent, as they are actually assisting as well as motivating material authors obtain spent for their endeavour.

I just registered on noisecash, but it seems earning is not instantly. You have to build your reputation and subscribers first. But once on the road you can earn up to $2 and more there everyday.

Then this platform is like a referral site since it requires people to carry out activities which is like a turn off for me because I don't really know how to refer

Read cash is article writing site for those who want to earn Bitcoin Cash instead of paypal funds by writing articles. You earn when users tip on your articles. This is an interesting site

That's a really good one for contents creators too, cos they'll earn not by views or engagement on their contents, but simply base on reactions like tips.

Bitcoin Cash is a good crypto currencies. If you are interested in earning BCH, you should definitely join this site. Most of the earning sites pay through litecoins and this site pays through BCH, BCH is better than LTC

Yeah I know of this platform and its a great one like it's other one noise cash, both are good ways to earn directly and definitely worth checking out for those that are just getting informed

Read.Cash is article publishing platforms where you can earn bitcoin cash. This publishing platform has an interesting concept. You don't earn for the views or engagement on your article, you will earn when other users tip you. You will also earn when you tip other users. They also have bots that will tip good rewards for good content.
I have been hearing about this particular platform for q very long time now but it seems not easy for me to understand how people do earn from it but I think if aI m less busy with my work here I will give it a trial.

I registered on that platform and worked there for some time, I also registered on noice.cash but I discovered they are trash, you will only be hoping to get tips from other members whereas most of them are just too stingy, they won't like your post instead they will comment on it to let you know they like it. Even Sometimes if they eventually like your post, funds won't be added to your account.

Well, I am not using read cash or noise cash either, but it is unfortunate that you did not earn on the site. Perhaps some site works for you and some does not. However, you should not call any site trash just because you did not earn. A lot of people are earning really well from the site.

You have done well bringing review on this platform here. It is another avenue one can also make money online. I have not tried this platform yet but I think I will check it out as it looks promising. But I just hope the quality and word counts of articles do not matter. Thanks for sharing.

Created an account with the get paid to sites about few months ago but I did not realise anything about how the site was working because everything just seem so confusing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back