What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.
I will like to own a public limited company, have many subsidiaries too.

This is because as a public limited company, you leverage is vast, raising money for another project will not be very difficult.

Also the risk is shared with so many people and eventually, profit too.

I will like to open a business or company as public Limited. Because it has wide and vast leverage.
It offers its share to the access of general public.
It needs two directors but private required only 1.
It has more shareholders than private i guess.

I would like to have a public limited company because it's better than the private number one and then you'll be able to have subsidiaries and also be able to sell your shares out for more people to come into the business with you

Difference Between Pvt Ltd and Public Ltd Company
Last updated on January 8, 2019 by Surbhi S

public vs private companyA private company is a closely held one and requires at least two or more persons, for its formation. On the other hand, a public company is owned and traded publicly. It requires 7 or more persons for its set up. There are vast differences between Pvt Ltd. and Public Ltd Company.

A public company is a company which is owned and traded publiclyA private company is a company which is owned and traded privately.

I will prefer a public limited company. Public companies provides opportunities for as many as want to invest to come around. I do not think there are limits to public limited companies just as the name implies. But there are limited and selected people to participate in the private limited company.

The public limited gives you better opportunities and edge over all other types of businesses. If you operate public limited you have a better !leverage in your business, in case the company is having any financial challenge, the problem will be shared among all the other stakeholders concern but if it's private limited it is not so. You bear the burden alone.

I would like to have a public limited company because it's better than the private number one and then you'll be able to have subsidiaries and also be able to sell your shares out for more people to come into the business with you
Yes, the public liability is the best. Risks and profits are share proportionately. It grows faster too.

I am not familiar with both of business. But as my little knowledge i will chose Public limited company or business to be established. Because in public your business is vast and access to general or common public. So your income chances will be increased. Not strict polies will act .

Both private limited company and public limited company are good but the best is public limited for me. All because the number of shareholders is not limited. It ranges from minimum of 7 to infinity

A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.
Public limited liability companies require large capital and large number or shareholders (between 7 and infinity) while private companies only require 2-20 people. If there are capital and large number of shareholders I would love to establish a public company. The scope is wider than the private counterpart.

I am planning to register a private limited liability company at the moment. I prefer a private limited liability for it being easier to run and administration process resting solely on me.

Depends on individual choices, I prefer private limited

A private ltd co have PVT. LTD after it's name, though open restricted organization will have LTD after its name;

Minimum no. of chiefs needed in Pvt Ltd co is 2 while in public sector restricted its 3

Minimum no. of individuals needed to consolidate a PVT LTD is 2 though in Public restricted is 7.

I prefer a private limited liability company cause the cost of setting it up is quite easy and capital formation is low as well.

Now in my country private own old animation I want functional than government organisation it is worthy of note that anything public limited company is full of negligent and full of unskilled labourers but in private organisation they are so diligent in their work

Its kinda cool having a public limited company because you would be able to raise lots of capital easily to be able to carry out a project while private limited is kinda smaller compared to the public limited. The only problem of public limited company is the the administration process does not rest on the owner of the company only.

For a business establishment going for a private limited liability company will be the best bet to have a distinct identity and individual personality from its promoters. A situation where the promoters will not be liable for any infractions of the company.

Public limited liability companies require large capital and large number or shareholders (between 7 and infinity) while private companies only require 2-20 people. If there are capital and large number of shareholders I would love to establish a public company. The scope is wider than the private counterpart.
That's correct, a public limited company has a scope of growing big. They can raise capital through IPO and bring new investment, and grow the business bigger. Private limited company is small, general public is not interested in buying shares from a private company, in fact the company does not even entertain outsiders as the investor of the company.

Wow, this is really a hard but to crack, choosing between two these good business types is hard because l love the both for different reasons. If l want my space with few shareholders then l will go for private limited company but speaking about going vast and Nationwide, it's every business goals and aims, so l will go for it definitely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back