Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
You know how major racing companies like Nascar have ads on pretty much every car out there? Well would you ever consider advertising your business or company this way? Would you promote your company at sporting events? Maybe on the field itself, or ad placement around the stadium. It's a great way of promotion imo. I know in MMA and boxing they also use advertising in the ring or octagon. I could only imagine how much it would cost to get your logo on a mat or billboard in a stadium, or on a car even.

Promotion and marketing work only when you are using the right method and targeting the right audience. However, sometimes you can also gain a lot of attention when you promote something like race cars. That's the reason why some crypto projects are using F1 as an opportunity for advertising.

Sort of near where I live is Bristol, Virginia, a big racing area. The local businesses like Food City plaster their name on cars. Anyway, it's not big deal as in racing culture is not considered selling out, lol.

Well, it would look silly, though, if basketball players were walking billboards or something.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back