What's new

Programming and app development

If you want to develop an app, you don't even have to learn app development, there are a lot of tools that will allow you to build apps in no time, these tools are designed for novices.

If you want to develop an app, you don't even have to learn app development, there are a lot of tools that will allow you to build apps in no time, these tools are designed for novices.
I'm very much interested dear to develop an app as a newbie. I don't have a formal programming skill, I'm just having basic knowledge through the tutorials I'm watching at YouTube, and plural-sight.

It's a must that you should learn programming languages before you can develop an app. It's a prerequisite for learning app development. I don't think it will be possible when you are not equipped in programming language

Is there a particular programming language that you can use for app development, for a beginner, does the person need to learn programming language before venturing in to app development?
I think it is very very appropriate and also advisable for one going into app development to have some good knowledge of programing as well before doing this

Yes you do my friend. Although you do not need to go in-depth, you need basis programming knowledge to be able to develop applications. I have lots of friends who are into it.

I do not think that you necessarily need to be an expert to create an app for your business. You can simply hire an expert who can create the perfect app for you. However, you would need to make a really good budget for that.

The best app you can actually use to that effect when it comes to developing an app is python. I have used this programming language more than three times and I can tell you that it's actually good

I don't think there is a way you can creat an app without you actually knowing programing. The two of them go hand in hand I think. So, yes programing is necessary to know to develop app
There really no way that you can create an app without knowing fully everything about programming , programming is indeed necessary of you want to develop an app.

Is there a particular programming language that you can use for app development, for a beginner, does the person need to learn programming language before venturing in to app development?
Ofcourse you need to have some programming skills if you want to build an app because it will help you to write the codes involve in building an application

If you are taking the plunge to build your mobile app to get the user’s attention – you need to choose the right technology and the right programming language to create a robust, innovative, and user-friendly app. Try JavaScript, will stay relevant as long as people use the internet. JavaScript is best for cross-platform app development, mobile apps used for various platforms, and web browsing. It smoothly runs in other environments, outside of browsers, and can be compiled from a wide array of programming languages. So, my vote for the best programming language is for JavaScript.

For app development you should have good command over programming language. If you are going to start fresh. Would advise you to start learning Python, it's proving to be very useful and versatile in app development. Can build many useful apps using this language. It has a great future in app development industry.

I think that if you are a beginner and you are looking to develop your own application that there is a lot beginner open source codes that you can use as a template in order to get you going at the beginning.

Yes, you need programming skills to develop apps. There are also few programming languages like JavaScript, C++, C#, Kotlin.
But I don't think you can develop an app without learning and knowledge.

Yes definetly programming language is very important for a beginner, you can find it's courses on YouTube but if you want to learn it fundamentally then join some courses.

Yes definetly programming language is very important for a beginner, you can find it's courses on YouTube but if you want to learn it fundamentally then join some courses.
Courses on Youtube just learn you the basics or headlines from programmation skills, then you will discover the rest by practice or by applying what you learn in working life. This is just what I know by experience.

Development of apps and programming is a very successful and profitable industry. An expert in programming or app development might earn a lot of money by working as a freelancer across many platforms.

I don't really know much about programming and app development but i believe one has to have a certain knowledge in programming before developing an app.

As a beginner, it's best to start with a language that's easy to learn and has a lot of resources available. It's also a good idea to learn the basics of programming before diving into app development.

Courses on Youtube just learn you the basics or headlines from programmation skills, then you will discover the rest by practice or by applying what you learn in working life. This is just what I know by experience.

There are many channels that explain many things. However, in order to learn those technical aspects of programming, you may need to learn many basic things, which could be a hard thing to do.

There are many channels that explain many things. However, in order to learn those technical aspects of programming, you may need to learn many basic things, which could be a hard thing to do.
The one I am recommanding is free code camp by anil shidu because everything is detailled from the scratch and you could learn everything as they mention in their channel code step by step.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back