Programming and app development

Trexxxy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is there a particular programming language that you can use for app development, for a beginner, does the person need to learn programming language before venturing in to app development?

Yes you should have knowledge about programming so you can develop apps. There are few programming languages like JavaScript, C++, C# and kotlin as well.
But i do not think you can develope an app by no learning and without knowledge.

programming and app development is very best and lucrative business. An expert in programming or app development can make high earing by providing his services as a free lancer on different platforms.

In this post, we've rounded up the best coding apps that will help you learn to code like a pro.
  • SoloLearn. SoloLearn is an app available for both iOS and Android devices and it also has a web app so you can use it to learn to code from anywhere. ...
  • Encode. ...
  • Codemurai. ...
  • Mimo. ...
  • Grasshopper. ...
  • Programming Hero. ...
  • Tynker. ...
  • Enki App.

Is there a particular programming language that you can use for app development, for a beginner, does the person need to learn programming language before venturing in to app development?
To be honest I myself am also a beginner when it comes to programming languages and developing your own applications. After consulting with many people who are more experienced in this area they recommended to me that I start off with python has the initial programming language and from there I can progress to more difficult and more intricate programming languages. Also, there are many courses that are available online that will help you to learn the Python language.

Yes, you will almost always need to learn programming in order to develop an app. The python programming language is used for designing mobile apps on android phones. It is easy to learn and you can start with that. It is advisable you learn for at least 2hrs a day. With your dedication, you would become a good app developer.

If you are taking the plunge to build your mobile app to get the user’s attention – you need to choose the right technology and the right programming language to create a robust, innovative, and user-friendly app. Try JavaScript, will stay relevant as long as people use the internet. JavaScript is best for cross-platform app development, mobile apps used for various platforms, and web browsing. It smoothly runs in other environments, outside of browsers, and can be compiled from a wide array of programming languages. So, my vote for the best programming language is for JavaScript.

There are some site you that you can do drag and drop and get your app ready but not everything is ready on drag and drop, there is need for you to learn programming if you must be very good in app creation, programming language like c++, Java etc..

Start to learn with C language to get the concept and the basics of it , then transfer to java to get the true concept of Oriented Object programming (OOP) and then you may want to try C# as it offers a purified version of both C , C++ , Java.

That's pretty much a stretch as you wanted to get the easiest route for beginners, while it wont be the best course of action, its worth a shot

it depends on the platform that you want to create an application for, for example, for desktop apps, you can try visual basic, i believe it's the easiest one so far and newbies friendly, so you can give it a try

Have you been thinking about learning how to code for mobile app development? The first thing you need to do is figure out which programming language to learn. Java has been the default development language to write Android apps

As you know programming is the key language for the development of app. So one should first learn programming language and should be a skilled person before going for the development of app. But there are some many other people who help in the development of app such as person who only creates the user interface as a concept and front end designer etc also help their team in the app development.

There are many ways to get started with an application development that you will launch. you must be an information technology or a computer science expert to perform them. they are easy if you have knowledge of them.

Java is the official language for Android App Development and consequently, it is the most used language as well. Many of the apps in the Play Store are built with Java and it is also the most supported language by Google.
Following are app development
Encode. ...
Codemurai. ...
Mimo. ...
Grasshopper. ...
Programming Hero. ...
Tynker. ...
Enki App.

Learning programming is one of my highly prioritized dream these days. I know nothing about programming therefore, do not now what language should you learn in order to develop mobile apps.

I don't actually get the idea behind this but i believe there's there must be a pattern that must be followed to build an app.

Quote of today.!
There's a better life after the thorn you are passing through. It may seem its never ending but don't be deceived its ending very soon.

I was using pluralsight to learn how to code, but i stopped at some point, because the subscription charges is no longer affordable to me. If not, the site is just awesome when it comes learning how to code and become successful through coding.

Learning programming is an essential aspect on application development because there is absolutely no way that you can develop an application without having a knowledge of programming.

I don't think there is a way you can creat an app without you actually knowing programing. The two of them go hand in hand I think. So, yes programing is necessary to know to develop app

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back