Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to traveling anywhere, from going to the store, to see a friend, or wherever else. Do you prefer to travel via vehicle? Like cars, trucks, etc. Or bikes like motorbikes, mopeds, scooters, ebikes, etc.

Which do you prefer?

it all depends on the area were am going and also the distance of the place we determine the mis of transportation,but personally I prefer driving car because I love driving it give me joy and I enjoy doing that.

I love driving cars, simply because I love the comfort and ambience. I am not a speed freak and so driving cars with someone along with me would be a great idea. The only time where it becomes tedious is when we drive inside the cities, the traffic congested roads are a big nightmare.

Driving bikes or motorcycle is the last thing I would ever do. I had a very hurtful accident when I was still a kid riding a bicycle. I would have died from the accident if not for my helmet. Since then, I haven't used a bicycle and I won't use a bike either.

I don't own a car, I ride a motorbike. Even if I had a car, I don't think I would ever drive a car because driving a car is expensive. Navigating in city with bikes is also easy.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back