What's new

Planning application

That is one of the reason i don't subscrib to this issue of giving out very sensitive infomation about myself except for the basic ones,i know of a friend who lost huge sum of money to scammers because of this.

I have seen many Hyips asking for your phone number. There was this big Hyip company that appeared legit and they even created an app on Playstore. However, they turned out to be a big scam.

I have seen many Hyips asking for your phone number. There was this big Hyip company that appeared legit and they even created an app on Playstore. However, they turned out to be a big scam.
One thing I have observed about some of these investment programs is that if one is not too desperate at the first instance,due deligence need to be followed with inquiry to know how legit it is.

One thing I have observed about some of these investment programs is that if one is not too desperate at the first instance,due deligence need to be followed with inquiry to know how legit it is.

Hyips are never a great investment choice under any kind of circumstances. I have seen many Hyips becoming a scam even after a long time of being a legit program.

Hyips are never a great investment choice under any kind of circumstances. I have seen many Hyips becoming a scam even after a long time of being a legit program.
These days one is very careful in the type of program that one gets into,because some of these programe are with great incentives and have gotten some followership over time,but that does not mean its a criteria that shows its legit.

These days one is very careful in the type of program that one gets into,because some of these programe are with great incentives and have gotten some followership over time,but that does not mean its a criteria that shows its legit.

No matter for how long a HYIP program runs, there will come a time when they stop paying. Right now, The Juicy Fields also become a scam and this has caused many people to experience shock.

No matter for how long a HYIP program runs, there will come a time when they stop paying. Right now, The Juicy Fields also become a scam and this has caused many people to experience shock.
for someone like me I will never consider working with an hyip its a website which I have tested before those programs dont really last that long they can pay you now and at the end of the day they will vanished

for someone like me I will never consider working with an hyip its a website which I have tested before those programs dont really last that long they can pay you now and at the end of the day they will vanished

Majority of the HYIPs become a scam within a few weeks. Only a few Hyips could last for a couple of years and even then they will also become a scam eventually.

That is just the true fact,because some of the time people are usually push to get into high paying scheme because of the greed of making more money,without the research to know how these money is been made.

Actually financial planning is really very important for both business and none businessman because that will helped you have a focus or target to which you want to achieved.

I don't use any application and I've never use any to plan my budget before. However, I may consider using them now. It's like to be properly monitor how I spend my money. I research on the application you mentioned may be it'll be the one I will use.

That is just the true fact,because some of the time people are usually push to get into high paying scheme because of the greed of making more money,without the research to know how these money is been made.

Unfortunately, there will always be so many people who will remain greedy and they will continue to invest in such kind of scam hyips despite the fact that they know that they can get scammed at any second.

Actually using any finance planning application, it will be of help in running your Businesses and investment. That will make you know what you have gain and loss.

Actually using any finance planning application, it will be of help in running your Businesses and investment. That will make you know what you have gain and loss.

There are many apps on the playstore that allows you to open an account book within the app. You can easily record each and every kind of transaction using the application.

There are many apps on the playstore that allows you to open an account book within the app. You can easily record each and every kind of transaction using the application.
Yeah.. at my side alone it is much, we have apps like kuda, opay, palmpay, sterling Bank, gomoney and others that you can open freely online and be running your transactions cool.

Unfortunately, there will always be so many people who will remain greedy and they will continue to invest in such kind of scam hyips despite the fact that they know that they can get scammed at any second.
There is one thing about most of these hyip scheme,they have really strategise on how to get into the public,but greed has a major factor to play on those who get hurt.

As far as I am concerned in terms of my financial matters I simply don't and I will never use planning applications. I find these stuffs not up to my satisfaction and that they simply not working for me.

Yeah.. at my side alone it is much, we have apps like kuda, opay, palmpay, sterling Bank, gomoney and others that you can open freely online and be running your transactions cool.

So, are these local payment systems? This is because many companies have launched their own version of payment system where you could pay people and receive payments,.

Do you use any finance planning applications?

I used an indigenously made app called 'Kathabook'. Its like a routine ledger were we add our expenses and our income and get a bird eye picture of it.
Finance planning has helped me to become more financially independent and disciplined and planning through mobile applications has helped me keep a record of it too.

What about you guys?
This is really enlightening for me,
I never knew that financial planning apps exist.
I would definitely give it a try.
Thanks

I do not use Any applications at the moment. This is due to the fact that we have got little funds and do not necessarily need an app to manage finances.

I currently keep all the records manually.

Absolutely yes, Mint offers the best-known free budgeting app on the market. It's a great option for anyone looking to improve their spending habits. The app is free, but you may see targeted financial product advertisements.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back