Planning application

Lord Saru

Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use any finance planning applications?

I used an indigenously made app called 'Kathabook'. Its like a routine ledger were we add our expenses and our income and get a bird eye picture of it.
Finance planning has helped me to become more financially independent and disciplined and planning through mobile applications has helped me keep a record of it too.

What about you guys?

I don't use any planning apps, I think it's more than common sense to me anyway as long as what monthly to whatever payment subscription that you do and keeping track of your bill payment. If I was running a more business then it's a bad thing to have a more planning organization system.

I dont use any planning apps myself as i do know what my monthy spends are, i keep everything in a ledger book just to keep track of the times and the amounts.

Yeah, i don't usually use any paid or software that recommends me sending my bank account information over. I try to either have my budget plan in a book or use BudgetRoot since they don't request you to import your bank account statements.

Even I do not use any kind of software because my expenses are manageable a lot. I do not have many expenses because I do not pay house rent right now. Things might change in the future. However, I believe that I will be financially strong till that time. Inshallah.

No I don't, I usually make my plans manually. Though when it comes to forex trading, there was a time I made use of a site for compound planning, besides that every other plan I make it's simply based on my capabilities.

I haven't begun using any though. A lot of budgeting and tracking is done offline which is somewhat tedious as I have to use my bank statement sometimes as well.
I'll check out this app you dropped and see how helpful it'll be. Thanks a lot.

I don't have any planning app because for now I don't have much expense because I don't pay for any house rent, I am only managing my finance easily in order to make it simply based on my ability.

Have a go at goDutch app, it's an awesome app powered by A.I. It helps to understand your spending habits and would give you insights into your money allocation. You can also use it to share your bills and expenses with your friends. One of the most popular apps for personal finance and for personal growth.

The money Africa is a mobile application that are usually used to track everything about the personal finance and it is a very good application. You can be so be able to track savings and be able to track your business programs as well.

I can't say I have ever used an app like this myself. I have some friends who do and I can see the benefits in it but I just like to stick to my own means of planning and budgeting that work for me.

Well, it would certainly depend on what I am trying to achieve. I do higher the services of financial managers when I have really cumbersome financial tasks to balance. I can only resort to apps when the need arises.

Do you use any finance planning applications?

I used an indigenously made app called 'Kathabook'. Its like a routine ledger were we add our expenses and our income and get a bird eye picture of it.
Finance planning has helped me to become more financially independent and disciplined and planning through mobile applications has helped me keep a record of it too.

What about you guys?
No, I don't use any financial planning apps. I don't need that either. I know how much I will spend on a monthly basis and on which items/bills.

Well, it would certainly depend on what I am trying to achieve. I do higher the services of financial managers when I have really cumbersome financial tasks to balance. I can only resort to apps when the need arises.

I do not use such kind of applications because I manually manage each and every thing myself. I have a daily expense budget in my mind and I spend money accordingly.

Yeah, i don't usually use any paid or software that recommends me sending my bank account information over. I try to either have my budget plan in a book or use BudgetRoot since they don't request you to import your bank account statements.
That is one thing about making use of some software that require some vital information about ones bank details,but personally i make use of my manual record to do my financial planning of my personal and business finance.

That is one thing about making use of some software that require some vital information about ones bank details,but personally i make use of my manual record to do my financial planning of my personal and business finance.

I do not think that it would be a wise thing to provide personal information. I think that people have been managing their days in the olden days when these apps were not created.

I do not think that it would be a wise thing to provide personal information. I think that people have been managing their days in the olden days when these apps were not created.
That s very true,because as a business person or in your personal capacity the issue of provuding very sensitive information about yourself and business is not actually ideal in its sence,because it might be counter productive at the end of the day.

That s very true,because as a business person or in your personal capacity the issue of provuding very sensitive information about yourself and business is not actually ideal in its sence,because it might be counter productive at the end of the day.

There are many people who tend to scam people by getting their personal details and this is why it is much better to avoid sharing such kind of details. many Hyips also ask for personal details as well.

There are many people who tend to scam people by getting their personal details and this is why it is much better to avoid sharing such kind of details. many Hyips also ask for personal details as well.
That is one of the reason i don't subscrib to this issue of giving out very sensitive infomation about myself except for the basic ones,i know of a friend who lost huge sum of money to scammers because of this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back