What's new

Planning application

At the level I am financially right now I don't think I need any app for managing my finances and yes I don't use any app.
All my regulations are some personally and I maintain my finances independently.

Gain the skills, confidence, and strategies to assess potential investment opportunities. Develop the ability to assess investment opportunities and increase your finance

I don't; I typically do so by hand. While I have occasionally used a website for compound planning when it comes to forex trading, all other plans I make are entirely based on my talents.

I don't use any planning application. But I may consider using them in the future if I see that they're efficient. Financial management is very important. I serious have issue with saving money. So, If I see that they application will help me, I will gladly use it.

I don't use any planning application. But I may consider using them in the future if I see that they're efficient. Financial management is very important. I serious have issue with saving money. So, If I see that they application will help me, I will gladly use it.

I think that now there are so many applications in the Google playstore that can certainly help you make a monthly budget. However, this does not mean that you must necessarily rely on those apps.

Do you use any finance planning applications?

I used an indigenously made app called 'Kathabook'. Its like a routine ledger were we add our expenses and our income and get a bird eye picture of it.
Finance planning has helped me to become more financially independent and disciplined and planning through mobile applications has helped me keep a record of it too.

What about you guys?
I personally on my personal finance use the manual methof of book keeping to record my income and expenses,but for my firm i make use of exceel spreadsheet,and that has been very helpful for my finance record.

I personally on my personal finance use the manual methof of book keeping to record my income and expenses,but for my firm i make use of exceel spreadsheet,and that has been very helpful for my finance record.

You could also use some applications as well. However, i think that it might be possible that certain kinds of applications might hijack your data. This is why it is much better to use a computer and reliable software from Microsoft to record your data.

You could also use some applications as well. However, i think that it might be possible that certain kinds of applications might hijack your data. This is why it is much better to use a computer and reliable software from Microsoft to record your data.
That is exactly what i have been making use of when it comes to the aspect of my business,because i would not want to have any of my record get lost while inputting it manually,i use microsoft excell.

That is exactly what i have been making use of when it comes to the aspect of my business,because i would not want to have any of my record get lost while inputting it manually,i use microsoft excell.

Well, you must also create a back up of all of your financial transactions and make sure you upload them on Google drive or some other place where you could retrieve the records easily.

Well, you must also create a back up of all of your financial transactions and make sure you upload them on Google drive or some other place where you could retrieve the records easily.
That is one thing i have not been able to do,the aspect of saving my records on google drive,which i have not really have a good knowledge of,is one thing i would love to know how to do.

getting a back up of your recording is very important and necessary, as you do not know what might happen to you or your device that has the storage space or where you stored it.

I dont use any planning apps myself as i do know what my monthy spends are, i keep everything in a ledger book just to keep track of the times and the amounts.
There is this saying that says if you fail to plan then in some instance then you're planning to fail, so I think in all ramifications it is very important for one to plan.

getting a back up of your recording is very important and necessary, as you do not know what might happen to you or your device that has the storage space or where you stored it.

Your phone or computer device could get stolen or it could also get damaged. This is why it is important to create a digital back up of your data related to business.

There is this saying that says if you fail to plan then in some instance then you're planning to fail, so I think in all ramifications it is very important for one to plan.
The adage is a very educative one , we need to plan for our life and business If you want succeed on the business you are planning , in order to perfect your life and business , you need proper planning .

Notion is my most ultimate planner when it comes to finances. Planning of my finances is something that I do not joke with at all and I believe that everybody should be doing the same.

Notion is my most ultimate planner when it comes to finances. Planning of my finances is something that I do not joke with at all and I believe that everybody should be doing the same.

Well, right now I am not using any application on my mobile phone right now when it comes to planning my finances. I am using a software on my desktop computer when it comes to recording my finances.

I do not use any planning applications, these applications cost me money, so I avoid using them. Instead, I plan every thing on a note pad on my mobile device.

There is an app called personal capital. It helps you to track your finances, evaluate your net worth and make budgets for how you spend your money. That's the financial planning app I use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back