What's new

PicturePunches Review : Scam or Legit

I've seen this site review at forumcoin, some are making some cash out of their time there. But I'm just unwilling to do it, cos i don't have appetite to post memes and build reputation before earning.

yes i agree with you that its give you 1$ for 1000 impressions and its really paying less while its not easy to reach that target to get paid out. i joined a site which was paying 5$ for 1000 impressions but its not paying now.
They just want to suffer someone, and use the person's creativity to enrich themselves and paying little to no reward. I can't devote a dime to such site trying to earn.

They just want to suffer someone, and use the person's creativity to enrich themselves and paying little to no reward. I can't devote a dime to such site trying to earn.
yes its true they just want to suffer people and they are just using people's creativity. well nowadays we should value to our time and we should be paid for our time as we spend on the task. so do tasks valuable only.

I tried this site and earned 5 cents in 5 days and it does require quite a bit of effort. I can earn 3 times that on Honeygain for doing nothing so I didn't stay long. I only know one person who is doing well here and if you like making memes it can be fun, just not for me.

Since the "Submit entry" button had vanished and the handover mechanism had become locked, I was forced to give the client a design via messaging (discussed in the next point). Any designs you send by messaging would be ignored by Freelancer.

yes its true they just want to suffer people and they are just using people's creativity. well nowadays we should value to our time and we should be paid for our time as we spend on the task. so do tasks valuable only.
That's why i don't engage much online trying to earn penny for time i should use to take care of my garden offline. Instead I'll open a YouTube channel, create quality memes, to get peoples attention and get viewers and subscribers and earn with time.

From your experience with this site, how long does it take you to reach the minimum amount to withdraw your earninngs. The tasks seem too complicated.

I tried this site and earned 5 cents in 5 days and it does require quite a bit of effort. I can earn 3 times that on Honeygain for doing nothing so I didn't stay long. I only know one person who is doing well here and if you like making memes it can be fun, just not for me.
That one person making it out of memes at the forum is no other person than @salina. Maybe she isn't here, but that person makes a lot there. You should just leave it since you aren't making enough there. Honeygain is better off than wasting your precious time for nothing there.

I can say it is legit base on the available information thanks for sharing with friends on this platform but I need to know more about it.

A lot of people have said that this is legit. If this is actually legit, can you make money? The problem is being legit does not mean that you can actually make money.

I can see that this platform picture meme has the green legit indicator already. That means it must be a very proper and legit platform for one to joine and make some bucks there. I like the platform already and congrats to those already milking it.

Yes, picture punches meme earning site is legit. Even if its not for everyone to make money on, you can make money with it if you are good with sharing memes.

A lot of people have said that this is legit. If this is actually legit, can you make money? The problem is being legit does not mean that you can actually make money.
being legit means they paid people, which also means that people worked and managed to make money, you simple make money by uploading memes

Had it been i have time i could've joined this site to share lots of funny memes and earn some reward, but I'm just having limited time online.

All this kind of stuffs that actually requires you to bring in traffic or needs you to impress and satisfy people with your contents and topic are actually not eazy for me .

I've always heard funny things around this meme site that rewards people posting hilarious memes and getting rewarded base on the level of impressions they received per meme shared.

The fact that I don't really have to take my own memes to upload to earn from them makes it a little more friendly to work with then. I think I am already liking the platform.

I am very excited about their new offer
I could join their site with just 0.01 dollars. Which is very low. I would like to explore the site now. Earlier it was 0.99 USD.

I have tried a lot of things and trust me $1 per 1000 views is one of the best par rate because they also need to be careful about the users sending fake traffic to manipulate impression.

I have not worked at this platform picture punches before. I would have also love it if you had shown us a payment or withdrawal proof you made successfully from this platform too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back