✅LEGIT PicturePunches Review : Scam or Legit

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Alright! I've already manage to earn almost 40 cents and a whole day hasn't even passes yet. Although I might say that I find the old process easier but I guess I'm just not used to this new one yet.
the old way used to make people earn quicker, but it had some exploits where people could farm points and earnings as well, also some people were spamming the same memes just to get paid :(

chicnthin

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
the old way used to make people earn quicker, but it had some exploits where people could farm points and earnings as well, also some people were spamming the same memes just to get paid :(
Yeah, I noticed that too. It could be the reason why the site stopped working for a while. Just so happy that's it's finally back. Anyways, I'm slowly getting around with the new way, only a few more time to spend there then I'm good.

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yeah, I noticed that too. It could be the reason why the site stopped working for a while. Just so happy that's it's finally back. Anyways, I'm slowly getting around with the new way, only a few more time to spend there then I'm good.
the website stopped working due to maintenance and lack of funds i believe, but now, i believe the website is pretty much ready to keep working and let people work on it just fine, it's a lot better now

chicnthin

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
the website stopped working due to maintenance and lack of funds i believe, but now, i believe the website is pretty much ready to keep working and let people work on it just fine, it's a lot better now
Is that so. I should only hope that there will be sufficient funds this time and the site will be running for a long time. I have no problem with having a maintenance because it would be for the better but as long as it's not too long.

Bart Simpson

Noobie
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Wow. I never knew people could make money this quickly through meme posting. Before anyone thinks it's easy money, though, I must say that I do not know how the payment system actually operates, meaning that I do not know whether you'll have to share memes, or if it's posted to an organizational website. I'm also not sure whether the persona would only be for United States use (I'm not sure why but that's my understanding) or whether it's foreign.

Smithkid

Verified Poster
BizNotes
Wow. This is a good and legit way to make serious money online but the problem for members now is how to make a meme. I think everybody need to make more research online to study how to make a meme and send it to the platform. If that can be done it will be very easy for members to make money on the platform.

Justin

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have read positive reviews about this site else where. The pay rate is not the best but it is considerable. However, my main issue is how to generate impression for your memes. Getting views is really difficult.

Mostee501

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Very interesting, meaning after uploading your memes, you don't have to engage in much tasks other than making impressions and also receiving impressions to earn,the issue for me is that,i don't do transactions via paypal.