What's new

PicturePunches Review : Scam or Legit

The poster don't need to.show any proof of payment to confirm its legitimacy. The site is already legit at the meantime that's why you see the prefix here set as Legit.

I am not good at creating funny memes, so this site was not for me. I visited this site a long ago and I am not aware of the current status of the site. They used to pay through PayPal and western Union.

It's been long I got an update around this site, maybe lots of those who were into it, all dropped from earning from it due to low payment and xD. I didn't create an account there cos I find funny memes hard to create.

It's been long I got an update around this site, maybe lots of those who were into it, all dropped from earning from it due to low payment and xD. I didn't create an account there cos I find funny memes hard to create.

As far as I know this is a meme site that pay people to post memes and you get paid when people view your memes. The more people view your meme, the more money you make.

As far as I know this is a meme site that pay people to post memes and you get paid when people view your memes. The more people view your meme, the more money you make.
Sorry what is meme I dont know anything or have any knowledge about meme and how to earn from it can you enlighten me how dose it work?

The fact that this picture punches already have a legit color badge from the admins here tells that they are obviously legit then. It's just that the pay rate I see there is very small

That's simply how it works dear, they satisfy their curiosity out of what you've posted and you get paid for your creativity which entertained the owners.

Wow! I want to really commend you for posting review about the above earning platform here as it can be another avenue for one to earn extra income. And from the explanation, I think this could be the easiest way to earn some bucks. I just hope they have added more payment options as not all regions are accepted by PayPal. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone knows the availability and viability of this site now? It would hurt to see online opportunities just come and vanish into thin air almost immediately.
I'll like to get updates please.

Is the website back up and running? If that's the case, that's fantastic. I've been a member of the site for about two months and have been able to make money from it. Though I had problems because the rpms dropped later on and the salary was too low for me, I opted to leave. Is the website back up and running? If that's the case, that's fantastic. I've been a member of the site for about two months and have been able to make money from it. Though I had problems because the rpms dropped later on and the salary was too low for me, I opted to leave.

I have read so much about picture punches and it is no doubt that it is a legit site. I like that you can post any meme and earn from it. I just wish they could add other payment methods as the ones available don't favour me.

Picturepunch seems to be a good site judging by people's comment under the comment section, the site has been running for sometimes now, but what about the payment proof.

PicturePunches’ or ‘Picture Punches’ was built as an entertaining style of website. Created with the ambition of making online browsing less of a bore. It offers simplistic navigation for it’s users and has it’s own concept for earning revenue online.

Picture Punches caters to a bucket load of popular memes like cats; dogs; hilarious baby pictures; funny parent pics and random vehicles to name a few popular categories inside.

If you have a taste for obscure humour. Then you’ll likely get your daily fix of laughter browsing through PicturePunches, especially when you’re in the jovial spirit.

Actually, you are mistaken.
When members viewed your uploaded memes, you made an impression.
Just by scrolling past it while viewing it, it has already received 1 impression.
Since each member must scroll through the memes in order to earn points so they can upload, it is actually quite simple to reach 1000 impressions there.

PicturePunches is a website where you can make money by uploading memes, it's been running since more than a year now, but it was on maintenance recently, that's why i couldn't review it earlier.
  • You don't have to make your own memes to earn from them, you can just reupload any meme you want and make money from it when people see it!
  • You earn 1$ per 1000 impressions (if one of your meme has been seen 1000 times)
  • Payment Methods : Paypal, Wire Transfer (more to be added sooner)
  • FOR ADVERTISERS ! : You can advertise your content for cheap there as well, your banner will appear under every meme

Here's a video explaining how the website works :

This website provides an excellent chance to generate cool money, so any meme I upload will bring in some cash whenever a thousand individuals watch it. Marvelous review of the website. I literally can not afford to pass up this potential to earn money.

Wonderful review of this website, this presents a good opportunity to make some money on this website, so any meme upload will earn me some money if a thousand people view it. This is a money-making opportunity that I cannot afford to pass up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back