What's new

Picture Punches

I suppose so but yesterday I only made 5 cents on Honeygain after having my computer on from 6.30am to midnight. That's pretty poor too but the day before I made 25 cents which is acceptable although it will take me a lifetime to cash out if it's always that slow. It is for doing nothing though so I shouldn't complain. 5 cents in one day is better than 5 cents in 5 days as it was with Picture Punches lol.
The both earnings sounds funny thou, cos they're both slow indeed. But honeygain earnings is better off than picture punches cos you're earning on autopilot. While in picture punches you're working so hard to earn peanuts.

This is a site where you upload humorous memes and make money from the community voting on what you post. You have to earn points first by clicking on other people's memes and when you have 24 points you can post your own meme.

I think it is a site where you need to be very active and gain many subscribers before you can do well. I haven't earned much yet but it is a fun thing to do so I am going to continue. I have seen payment proofs from other people so it does appear to pay. Has anyone else tried this?
I have also been hearing that you can make money uploading humorous video online and make money from the vote you have in the community voting , I think Tiktok is a good example.

I have not tried this picture punches site or platform ever before. I wished you had given or at least thrown more light on this platform to make someone more armed with what one needs to know

Really interesting way to make money...I am beginning to think there are very many ways to make money online some of which might just shock me

I haven't try this site before but the descriptions is interesting because it has to do with pictures and i so much like picture and if they get vote i will still earned.

This is a site where you upload humorous memes and make money from the community voting on what you post. You have to earn points first by clicking on other people's memes and when you have 24 points you can post your own meme.

I think it is a site where you need to be very active and gain many subscribers before you can do well. I haven't earned much yet but it is a fun thing to do so I am going to continue. I have seen payment proofs from other people so it does appear to pay. Has anyone else tried this?
Such a money making method like this will take bunch of time to earn a decent amount of money with it. I wish they could have referral program in which someone can earn money through sign up.

What I have noticed in all these sites is that you have to put in a lot of effort in being consistent before starting to earn.

What I got from your explanation is that for one to earn from this site, two things are needed. You need to have at least 24 points, which you can get by liking memes posted by others, the next would be to have a good amount of persons following your account.

I suppose so but yesterday I only made 5 cents on Honeygain after having my computer on from 6.30am to midnight. That's pretty poor too but the day before I made 25 cents which is acceptable although it will take me a lifetime to cash out if it's always that slow. It is for doing nothing though so I shouldn't complain. 5 cents in one day is better than 5 cents in 5 days as it was with Picture Punches lol.
This earnings are too small for someone to be wasting his or her precious time on. This is the reason why I left my coworker because I made one cent by spending two hours on a task.

When it just started, I had posted 50 memes and earned about 2 cents. Needless to say, I didn't bother with this...
Ughh 🤦🏻‍♀️
What a waste.
Sorry to hear. I wouldn’t spend one second of my time even looking for a “meme” or funny pic for that site.
However, you can post on myLot and funny pics attached to discussions are always welcome.
😂 (More people will interact and that’s how you earn there.)

Personally I've not been able to see any website that can actually pay me money for uploading pictures or anything on it since I started working as a freelance over 5 years ago.

All these not encouraging ways of making money online makes me consider more system oriented businesses that can offer high paying products. This way, you'll see concurrent rewards for your efforts

Nice review, I think I would give it a try.
I hope the payment is also fast because I have seen sites who delay your payment for a week before you finally get the money in your wallet

Alright, picture punches right? Will definitely check out the site and see jow much i can benefit from them since i am always online most times, thanks.

Nice review, I think I would give it a try.
I hope the payment is also fast because I have seen sites who delay your payment for a week before you finally get the money in your wallet
I agree with you. Delay of payment is very difficult to accept. It's very frustrating that you have worked diligently and then you will not be payed.

I just heard of it of recent, I think it really need consistency as you said but in a process inwhich your also doing something else at hand I don't think it will be possible to serve to master

I have heard of couple of paid to upload sites but have not tried posting on any. The features of earning until other members likes your post is what discourage me.

I have heard of couple of paid to upload sites but have not tried posting on any. The features of earning until other members likes your post is what discourage me.
A a certain kind of online jobs that I can do the be able to do because it is not something that I find interesting to do and this kind of tasks is something that is not entertaining for me because I like to do jobs that are entertaining for me as well.

This sounds hilarious but reasonable too. Is this still feasible at the moment? I love memes so I would be ready to work not minding the meagre pay.

I agree with you. Delay of payment is very difficult to accept. It's very frustrating that you have worked diligently and then you will not be payed.
Seriously I will not be very comfortable to work on any kind of online platform where after I would stress to work and there will be stories when they're supposed to pay me my money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back