Picture Punches

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is a site where you upload humorous memes and make money from the community voting on what you post. You have to earn points first by clicking on other people's memes and when you have 24 points you can post your own meme.

I think it is a site where you need to be very active and gain many subscribers before you can do well. I haven't earned much yet but it is a fun thing to do so I am going to continue. I have seen payment proofs from other people so it does appear to pay. Has anyone else tried this?

I haven't tried it yet though I heard about it yesterday. But you need to be innovative in order to get people to like your pictures

I haven't tried it yet though I heard about it yesterday. But you need to be innovative in order to get people to like your pictures
Absolutely and not everyone's humour is the same. We're supposed to put funny memes up but people seem to upload whatever they like. I've earned the grand total of 5 cents in around 5 days It will take me forever to actually cash out.

I usually know when I am not going to have the patience to be successful on a site pretty quickly. Although this is fun you need a huge following before you get noticed and that can take patience, something I'm very short of. There is a person on ForumCoin who has done very well there so it is possible. Just not really my thing.

Absolutely and not everyone's humour is the same. We're supposed to put funny memes up but people seem to upload whatever they like. I've earned the grand total of 5 cents in around 5 days It will take me forever to actually cash out.
When it just started, I had posted 50 memes and earned about 2 cents. Needless to say, I didn't bother with this...

I usually know when I am not going to have the patience to be successful on a site pretty quickly. Although this is fun you need a huge following before you get noticed and that can take patience, something I'm very short of. There is a person on ForumCoin who has done very well there so it is possible. Just not really my thing.
That person at forumcoin who makes reasonable amount of money is 'Salina. The person started slow, but at some point, established and started earning high. Everything works with time, if you're consistent you'll settle in quickly and start earning reasonable amount of money there.

That person at forumcoin who makes reasonable amount of money is 'Salina. The person started slow, but at some point, established and started earning high. Everything works with time, if you're consistent you'll settle in quickly and start earning reasonable amount of money there.
I know what you're saying but I don't like the site enough to put in that much effort. Right now I'm just concentrating on my ptp sites because I prefer them. I know Salina wants me to keep going and tries to encourage me but I just don't want to at the moment.

I know what you're saying but I don't like the site enough to put in that much effort. Right now I'm just concentrating on my ptp sites because I prefer them. I know Salina wants me to keep going and tries to encourage me but I just don't want to at the moment.
I got your points well. Passion is what drives us going on any rewarding site. I also don't have passion for the picture punch site. It needs people to react positively to your post before you get any chance of earning.

I got your points well. Passion is what drives us going on any rewarding site. I also don't have passion for the picture punch site. It needs people to react positively to your post before you get any chance of earning.
It's quite difficult to constantly turn out funny memes which is what they want. I notice Salina has a channel which is full of attractive women and we have to vote on how funny they are. I'm surprised that hasn't been picked up because they aren't funny at all.

It's quite difficult to constantly turn out funny memes which is what they want. I notice Salina has a channel which is full of attractive women and we have to vote on how funny they are. I'm surprised that hasn't been picked up because they aren't funny at all.
Lol, are you trying to say, Salina's memes on attractive women isn't funny??

I think I heard of this site bur cannot remember where. When I hard about this site first time, I felt wow, what an interesting way to make money. I then eventually forgot. This post is a quick reminder.

Lol, are you trying to say, Salina's memes on attractive women isn't funny??
They are just pictures of pretty ladies, that's not funny is it? The rules do say that the memes must be amusing. I have made more on Honeygain than I did on there a day. 5 cents in 5 days is pretty poor

They are just pictures of pretty ladies, that's not funny is it? The rules do say that the memes must be amusing. I have made more on Honeygain than I did on there a day. 5 cents in 5 days is pretty poor
Pretty poor indeed to make just 5 cents in 5 days there. It is just wise as you abandoned it for honeygain and others.

Pretty poor indeed to make just 5 cents in 5 days there. It is just wise as you abandoned it for honeygain and others.
I suppose so but yesterday I only made 5 cents on Honeygain after having my computer on from 6.30am to midnight. That's pretty poor too but the day before I made 25 cents which is acceptable although it will take me a lifetime to cash out if it's always that slow. It is for doing nothing though so I shouldn't complain. 5 cents in one day is better than 5 cents in 5 days as it was with Picture Punches lol.

When people talk about earning sites, they are thinking only about how much they can earn. If earning is your main concern, why don't you get a job or build business. The earnings sites are mainly for having fun and in the mean time you also make money.

Pictures punches
Yeah is also a great way to earn more money online but the only thing is that you must be active in other to have an active part

This is a good way to make money online. I think it's just like steemit where you will have to post some content and after you get some upvote for your content you get rewarded with a coin

That really sound like something fun to do if one actually has a repertoire of pictures to upload. Do they accept pictures from anywhere on the web or are they particular about the memes and pictures being original?

This is a site where you upload humorous memes and make money from the community voting on what you post. You have to earn points first by clicking on other people's memes and when you have 24 points you can post your own meme.

I think it is a site where you need to be very active and gain many subscribers before you can do well. I haven't earned much yet but it is a fun thing to do so I am going to continue. I have seen payment proofs from other people so it does appear to pay. Has anyone else tried this?
Its the first time I hear about picture punches. I am thankful to know about this site. Its good that this is a site where humorous memes and make money from the community voting on what you post. I can be able to earn points first by clicking on there peoples memes and when I have 24 points I can already post my own meme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back