What's new

Photoshop Alternatives

Go check down the this topic, you'll see where members outlined, listed different sites to make fine graphics, with custom features of the graphic design sites listed below.

I recently visited Photoshop site, and the features out there to make some intriguing designs impress me a little. I'm actually looking for a better site with amazing graphics design features, that I can use to make beautiful and scintillating graphics designs. Can any one here help me out??
I remembered i started learning graphics with Microsoft, then i upgraded to Corel draw. I'm not saying Corel draw is better but it can serve as an alternative.

I remembered i started learning graphics with Microsoft, then i upgraded to Corel draw. I'm not saying Corel draw is better but it can serve as an alternative.
That's nice, with the desktop computer when can install coral draw or Microsoft as a software app to do graphic designs and the rest of other things.

Unless you have a desire to become a designer, I do not think it is necessary to learn photoshop. IF you learned photoshop and if you do not use photoshop much, you will forget every thing just like m

Unless you have a desire to become a designer, I do not think it is necessary to learn photoshop. IF you learned photoshop and if you do not use photoshop much, you will forget every thing just like m
Hmm, did you learn Photoshop previously and forgot about it currently?? I'm just starting with graphics somehow. I'm using my phone to do little graphics design by installing some graphics app that isn't given me the best cos I'm using mobile to do it.

Yes, went to a design school and earned many desiging software including photoshop. Since I was more into writing, I did not use photoshop much. Eventually I forget everything.

Chaii, i got your points now dear. Even experts say when ever we live something long time the experience we had earlier on it starts deteriorating. I believe your time writing have taking over your graphic design skill, making it to slow down. Already writing is more profitable to me, cos the gig is always on the rampant.

You can go to mixkit.com there you will find a range of mind blowing designs and templates. It's also free so you don't need to bother about membership.

Aside from Photoshop for designing and photo editing other software you can alaot use for your graphics design job is affinity photo and Corel draw. They are good tools as well

I recently visited Photoshop site, and the features out there to make some intriguing designs impress me a little. I'm actually looking for a better site with amazing graphics design features, that I can use to make beautiful and scintillating graphics designs. Can any one here help me out??
I don't know of other sites than Photoshop. I am not familiar with other photo editing website or application. What I have only encountered is Photoshop site.

There are so many sites out there that you can use to create very stunning graphics like pics art and you can also check canva.com.

Have you tried Canva? CorelDRAW, corel paintshop pro, Adobe illustrator, but if you are acquainted with photoshop you can maximize it or utilise it effectively.

Photoshop is an expensive program, there is almost a similar program that is completely free and it is called GIMP. GIMP is often called free photoshop. I have used it and it is good.

I don't know about photoshop site, but you can try out Corel draw for creating creative designs, it's easy to understand and use without putting in much work, another to try out is Adobe Illustrator, similar to Corel draw for creating design.
However if you need a site for graphic design, you should definitely check out Canva.com with amazing templates already prepard for you to make things easier.

Photopea is alos a great photoshop alternative. You can use it for free. The program is a browser based program that works exactly as photoshop, you can open PSD files as well as save as PSD files

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back