What's new

Photoshop Alternatives

I think there are many site on Google that provide such services. But I also wish to know more about photoshop. I've seen a lots of people doing it, but I need to look for a way to learn as well. I'm interested in graphic design and photoshop with 3D graphics.

Photoshop isn't a website, it's a paid software from Adobe that's meant for graphic design and graphics making, there are other alternatives for it, but they are usually not that good like it

Thanks Lot for the list of graphic designs platform, where one can learn what it takes to become an expert graphics designer. With commitment, consistency and hard work, i don't think nothing can hinder me from getting where i want in graphics designs.
There are better place you can acquire the knowledge.
1. Udemy
2. Shaw Academy
3. Coursevania
4. Fiverr
5. YouTube etc.
You are meant to pay in other to learn the skill except YouTube were you get tons of basic knowledge on how to get started. Then you purchase for the advance knowledge afterwards.

There are better place you can acquire the knowledge.
1. Udemy
2. Shaw Academy
3. Coursevania
4. Fiverr
5. YouTube etc.
You are meant to pay in other to learn the skill except YouTube were you get tons of basic knowledge on how to get started. Then you purchase for the advance knowledge afterwards.
Thanks a lot for all this information you provided here. I'm going to look into this options to get started with my skill acquisition. I love YouTube cos its not expensive to learn about any skill. But one can't learn the best as it pleases over YouTube. I need a platform just you listed here, where I'll be learning it face to face with my mentor.

GNU image manipulation programm,the second one is paint.net the third one is FOTOR WINDOR (MAC), fourth one is SEASHORE, FIFTH site is INSTASIZE PFOTO EDITOR, and the sixth is CANVA

I don't know about photoshop site, but you can try out Corel draw for creating creative designs, it's easy to understand and use without putting in much work. Adobe is another graphics to try it's great and create good graphics.

Pixlr and corel draw are great platforms you can use for graphics design. I have used Pixlr before and I can say it is very good, the platforms comes with a lot of interesting features and makes work easy.

Corel draw is also an app for graphics designing too. In fact, designing with Corel draw sometimes can be easier than Photoshop. They both could work hand in hand though. Some things that will b done on Corel draw might not be possible on Photoshop and vice versa

I recently found a very useful website for graphics design.it has templates you can work with and you can also create new design...the website I postermywall.com

We have numerous app for graphic design. One of which Is canva. One could use canva to create both a motion and static content. Another one is pixellab. Over times, pixellab is use for creating a dynamic designs that are so simple and beautiful.

You can make use of canva app to design your graphics job. This app support both pc and smartphone and it also comes with premium account and with this premium account you can easily subscribe to more plans that will give you access to more fearures for graphics design and other premium tools

The only software that can be compared to photoshop is Corel Draw. Photoshop and Corel Draw both are for well-trained people. If you are not trained to use these software you cannot do anything. The only program that I know which creates amazing graphics yet do not require specialized skill is Canva.

For pictures editing, you can try sites such as postermywall.com, also corel draw is a nice program to edit your pictures. Poster my wall even makes it possible for you to edit an already designed picture to your taste and have various graphics that suits several occasion

Concerning which site is best suited to create graphics apart from photoshop. Well, photoshop is a good graphic design adobe package, an individual can also use corel draw and Adobe illustrator also to do graphics designs especially if you want to create a logo,I will recommend that you use either of the above mentioned software.

Photoshop is your number 1 home or plug for creating good and high quality graphics. Although there are series of various other platforms you can use to achieve your graphic desires aside Photoshop. For mobile devices, you can use Red-it or Canva to achieve a lot at a very limited time. Their features are exceptional and very easy to navigate through. You can check them out

By paying one time licsence fee, you can use photoshop for many years. Photoshop is the best software for graphic designing. However, you need eleborate skills to use photoshop

Pics art and canvas are one of the best website and application that you can use and designing your graphics and design works and this to have some amazing design graphics that will aid you in your work.

Canva is a great site, you could also try postal my wall or something like that, cant really remember the name but its also a great site for quick graphic design works

Their are too many of the graphic designs website or software uiu can look into and get started with your graphic design career. Photoshop is a nice option of those software you can look up to.

I recently visited Photoshop site, and the features out there to make some intriguing designs impress me a little. I'm actually looking for a better site with amazing graphics design features, that I can use to make beautiful and scintillating graphics designs. Can any one here help me out??
To be more serious I don't think I know of any site who could give you the best design for Photoshop,but I don't know if we have any member in here who could suggest a best place to get one tho.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back