What's new

Phone or a tablet for mobile gaming?

I choose smartphone since it is easier. It is simple to bring as well as suit effectively in your hand. I can easily utilize it to slip at mid-night to participate in mobile phone video games. I am constantly satisfied along with one device to prevent complication.

Generally i prefer using ordinary phone to do anything i want to do compare to using tablet but I'm not really the type that like gaming on phone so maybe people like game might prefer tablet

Well would prefer a big phone but definitely not as large as a tab because of ease of handling, tabs are great too just not the right size in mind for perfect gaming because handling is important too

I prefer phone to tablet, because tablet is too big and hard to control, you'll have to make your hands or fingers wide for you to be able to control, but with phone you can play comfortable

I prefer Mobile Phones to Tablets simply because of its flexibility, I can tilt the phone to any desired angle with so much comfort. this is brought about by the portability of the Mobile Phone unlike the Tablet which is bigger and heavy in size and weight respectively.

Tablet anytime, anywhere and anyday. Try using the new iPads in playing games especially asphalt game. You will enjoy yourself and feel relax

Because of bigger size tablets might be better option but you also need high end tablets to play games. I don't do a lot of mobile gaming but when I play games on hand held device, I usually play on mobile phone

I used to have a tablet and tried to play games and it is convenient but not all games. I still prefer the smartphone because the screen size is more proportional and I think it is much better to play on equal terms with other players because the large screen of the tablet helps a bit

I don't like either to really play, I usually prefer a PC or a video console to play as I find it much more comfortable and can play the games I want to play.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back