What's new

Phone or a tablet for mobile gaming?

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

Size actually do matter to a lot of people when it comes to the choice of where they play games. It gives you that freedom to kind of move around the screen more freely with tablets than on phone

Well people go for tablet because of the screen size,I actually go for phone because of ease of carriage and usage, any game or device that will be at any form to inconvenience me,I Will put it aside.

I will prefer the tablet for mobile gaming than using the phone for such. This is true because I have the advantage of a bigger screen and picture of what I'm playing that with the mobile phones

When it comes to playing online game, the screen size is also a good factor. To me I prefer using tablet for online game because of the wideness of the screen which will make the game easier. When you have a wider screen to play your game you will enjoy the best of the game

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus The best tablet won't be the same for everyone, so they're all worth considering. Factors that you should bear in mind will include operating system, size, price, and specs

Phone all day long. Even though the larger screen size of tablets make it more fun, I prefer phone due to its easy handling. It makes for easy manoeuvring and movement.

It depends on the kind of game tho, like if i am playing Gta i would certainly choose a tap, playing gta on a phone is great bt its way better on a tap.
Then there are games that are not so fun on a bigger screen.

Some people prefer to play mobile games on a tablet due to the huge display's size. Are you one of them?

I prefer to play mobile games on a phone. Big touchscreens aren't really my thing.
Bith phine and tablet are good for playing mobile gaming , but playing games on phone looks smart and easy at hand and you can also direct easily but playing on tablet makes it look easier, the pictures are wide.

I prefer Mobile for playing Games. On mobile it is very comfortable and easy to play!! On tablet it is Not that comfortable Because tablet doesn't fit in my hands it's So slippy some time in the middle of game its so bad

Actually, playing mobile game on a big size phone makes it very interesting and very visible. I don't put interest much in mobile games. I have just few ones like Ludo, and I don't even play them often, but only when I am a kind of bored.

I also prefer to play on my phone because even the battery last very when doing the gaming platform compare to the laptops and others ,so I prefer playing it on my phone compared to laptop

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.
I don't have tablet so I play with my phone.
If I have a tablet I think it will be fun because of a better view.
But since I have my phone,I think it is more fun because I am playing the game still

I've done most of my game playing on my phone as compared to tablet. Phone is a lot more handy and can easily be used anywhere compared to a bigger tablet.

Though practically speaking, I am not a gaming type of individual. So I won't really care of the two options which I would like. But I think the tablet would be more better seing that you'll have a more wider view

Phones of cos. The smaller the better... I don't like a device that's is too big, holding it is even a bigger challenge than actually playing the game

I think Tablet should be used for gaming instead of mobile phone,a cell phone is mainly used for more personal use,making phone calls being the prominent one while Tablet would be more covinient for gaming because of its wide screen and size.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back