What's new

Phone mining? Is it profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in phone mining. It is purely a waste of efforts. Mining isn't something you do with your phone or laptop. There are some softwares you need to acquire. I mean costly softwares that needs high proficiency to operate.

Phone mining isn't that profitable per say because some phones are very slow at mining but in a situation whereby you have a phone and you don't have a PC you have to make use of what you have to get what you want in that sense use your phone to mine. If you're determined mining won't be frustrating since you have a set goal to reckon with later on

What I have read so far is that for you to be able to mine Cryptocurrencies to a reasonable points, you need a powerful computer and even at that you still need to buy equipments, hardwares and softwares.
However there has been claims by some that it's also quite possible and profitable to Mine successfully on a phone?
How true is the claim?
CPU mining can now be done on phone and I don't recommend to any body because the risk involved is far greater than the amount one may get from the successful mining. Let's not practice some of these because they destroy our devices slowly.

I dont think it is, phones usually comes with less powerful hardware compared to computers and more efficient cpu's and components for less power consumption, so don't expect that much of income from mining from phones

Mobile mining is not worth it, when factoring in high energy cost potential data fee and low computing power, mobile mining is a very difficult inefficient way of earn cryptocurrency

Sincerely mining using the phone mobile is not the good idea, because at the end is possible you need to buy a new mobile. The result it is possible you will damage your device, so I don't need to talk about if a phone mining is profitable or no. If I damage it means it is not profitable.

Phone mining of cryptocurrencies is definitely not possible due to the fact that phone is not suitable to mine cryptocurrencies as it consumes electricity so much, it kills phone's battery, kill or cripples phones CPU.

While mobile mining is possible, the only way it is likely to be profitable is if electricity is very cheap or even free, if possible. Mobile mining cannot produce the same level of Bitcoin as traditional mining, but a long-term strategy could make mobile mining profitable in the long run.

It's gonna be much of a profit if you're mining through phone. I tried mining on honeygain using my mobile phone device. I've been using it for a couple of months and I'm only at half of the minimum payout, even with the $5 bonus. so imagine if there's no $5 bonus, it would take me a lot more time. Using computers to mine is still preferrable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back