What's new

Phone mining? Is it profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone mining is not profitable to me, cos those mining applications tends to make use of your network to gain more traffic and income given little at the end that Doesn't worth your time at all.

Phone mining is not profitable to me, cos those mining applications tends to make use of your network to gain more traffic and income given little at the end that Doesn't worth your time at all.
Absolutely.
Even mining with an average computer could damage your PC or even burn it as it gets extremely hot trying to mine those satoshis. A bad experience though

it does not compare the power of the phone with the power of a computer. if you need a high-performance computer, find out on the phone. I also heard pros and cons. Personally, I tried a honeygain application that also kept the application open and was extremely difficult. I don't think the idea of mining on the phone is profitable.
Honeygain is not a mining app, but a sharing your network bandwidth with them. Thogh if you want to mine on your phone there is Pi Netowrk which doesn t use battery, gpu or cpu.

Absolutely.
Even mining with an average computer could damage your PC or even burn it as it gets extremely hot trying to mine those satoshis. A bad experience though
You're there, phone is not compatible at all with it, but system or windows are compatible. Because of its high CPU storage level and GHz core processor.

1 etn is equal to $0.0004 i think , but the issue is that the price is dropping like this period because it was more than that
Wow, that's too low.
How profitable is that, getting 100 etn will take me some days and even that's not up to 1 dollar.

Wow, that's too low.
How profitable is that, getting 100 etn will take me some days and even that's not up to 1 dollar.
Up to like 7 days , i think you might just join to keep the coin and not to save the coin for long term and not till it increases to a large extent i think

Up to like 7 days , i think you might just join to keep the coin and not to save the coin for long term and not till it increases to a large extent i think
But at the end of the day, is it worth it?.
There are better online opportunities that are more decent

I mine btc every hour using telegram bot, but it's not always easy especially when they pay you 0.00000001 in an hour is really discouraging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back