Not open for further replies.

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What I have read so far is that for you to be able to mine Cryptocurrencies to a reasonable points, you need a powerful computer and even at that you still need to buy equipments, hardwares and softwares.
However there has been claims by some that it's also quite possible and profitable to Mine successfully on a phone?
How true is the claim?

it does not compare the power of the phone with the power of a computer. if you need a high-performance computer, find out on the phone. I also heard pros and cons. Personally, I tried a honeygain application that also kept the application open and was extremely difficult. I don't think the idea of mining on the phone is profitable.

it does not compare the power of the phone with the power of a computer. if you need a high-performance computer, find out on the phone. I also heard pros and cons. Personally, I tried a honeygain application that also kept the application open and was extremely difficult. I don't think the idea of mining on the phone is profitable.
Alright, thank you for your input. I also don't think mining of phone is profitable

I am mining everyday with cryptotab browser on my phone and set as default browser but mining earning of mining are not much you have to bring other mobile miners to increase your monthly income.

I am mining everyday with cryptotab browser on my phone and set as default browser but mining earning of mining are not much you have to bring other mobile miners to increase your monthly income.
So is it really worth it? Have you been able to cash out from it?

of course, on the phone you have low speed + on any site in this field without reff you have little gain

So we are all saying the same thing, that's quite impossible to mine profitably on smartphone?

Based on the foregoing, it is not possible to seriously mine cryptocurrency on a smartphone. Even having an excellent device with a good processor, constant overheating of the device when mining on a smartphone will lead to breakdown. And, unlike mining on the GPU, it is unlikely to recapture the cost of the gadget.

Pros of mining on a smartphone:

• You can get acquainted with the mining process, since it is not much different from mining cryptocurrency on a GPU or CPU;
  • Large selection of algorithms;
  • No need to buy expensive equipment;
  • Ease of use of applications.
Cons of cryptocurrency mining on the phone:

• Lack of profit, as such;
  • Killing a smartphone. Gadgets are simply not adapted to the load 24/7;
  • If the device is used for mining, it will not be able to perform other tasks;
  • High risk of catching a virus.

I search on the internet and i copy that from coinpostmedia , maybe I clarified you.

Mining crypto is not that feasible on the phone like computer. You also need to get some software to get started

Based on the foregoing, it is not possible to seriously mine cryptocurrency on a smartphone. Even having an excellent device with a good processor, constant overheating of the device when mining on a smartphone will lead to breakdown. And, unlike mining on the GPU, it is unlikely to recapture the cost of the gadget.

I search on the internet and i copy that from coinpostmedia , maybe I clarified you.
Thanks, for the information.
Mining crypto is not that feasible on the phone like computer. You also need to get some software to get started
yeah, you are right

Phone Mining is not just unprofitable but also a waste of data and time . The result is quite very low

Phone mining doesnt exist. There are some apps but they will make you some cents monthly. Better dont risk your phote to overheat for few cents.

Phone mining doesnt exist. There are some apps but they will make you some cents monthly. Better dont risk your phote to overheat for few cents.
Phone mining do exists, it is just that only selected cryptocurrencies are fit for phone mining, otherwise most are not profitable in even CPU mining. Monero, ETN are still available with phone mining.

Phone mining do exists, it is just that only selected cryptocurrencies are fit for phone mining, otherwise most are not profitable in even CPU mining. Monero, ETN are still available with phone mining.
Not only Monero and ETN. You can mine dogecoins and bitcoin with some apps / wrbsites which are using CPU, but it isnt profitable as you said.
Compared to windiws mining can say it doesnt exist because you cant use GPU nowhere.

Not only Monero and ETN. You can mine dogecoins and bitcoin with some apps / wrbsites which are using CPU, but it isnt profitable as you said.
Compared to windiws mining can say it doesnt exist because you cant use GPU nowhere.
I will never advice anyone to mine Bitcoin, it will take 4 years to mine one bitcoin and it will cost more in power and device. However there is a little profit in some other low value cryptocurrencies, monero is easy to mine and it's value is also good. However I never tried mining it myself after wasting time in a scam mining site.

I will never advice anyone to mine Bitcoin, it will take 4 years to mine one bitcoin and it will cost more in power and device. However there is a little profit in some other low value cryptocurrencies, monero is easy to mine and it's value is also good. However I never tried mining it myself after wasting time in a scam mining site.
??, Mining especially on the phone is a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back