What's new

Percentage target in trading Crypto currencies.

I dont know much about crypto trading. But in forex trading, there is something we do which is called compound planning. We trade certain amount per day based on the amount we have in our account. This is to prevent greed in taking too much trades, and to be able to control how much percentage we put in.
If you understand and have an idea of forex trading, I think you should also look into cryptocurrency trading ,even if you're not trading at least you really need to have an idea of how it work, you find out that cryptocurrency might even be easier.

If you understand and have an idea of forex trading, I think you should also look into cryptocurrency trading ,even if you're not trading at least you really need to have an idea of how it work, you find out that cryptocurrency might even be easier.
Yea, you have a point there though.even if i might not use the skill now, it might come a time that it would be needed. I have always had the mind that when it i would one day create time to study and learn about it. And i might actually go into it one day

Yea, you have a point there though.even if i might not use the skill now, it might come a time that it would be needed. I have always had the mind that when it i would one day create time to study and learn about it. And i might actually go into it one day
But I think you have an idea of how cryptocurrency really work because you are paid in cryptocurrency here, atleast you understand how you can convert it to other cryptocurrency and sell it if you want.

But I think you have an idea of how cryptocurrency really work because you are paid in cryptocurrency here, atleast you understand how you can convert it to other cryptocurrency and sell it if you want.
Yes i already have some basic knowledge of crypto cruencies, such as exchanging for other crypto like you just said, or when to sell as the value increases and evening buying of coins to hold, i have started doing this little things.

Setting a target and having a strategy in cryptocurrency trading is very essential because it can really go a long way in making you successful and making money.

I don't like investing in cryptocurrency due to fluctuation in the price movement. But if I have opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency, I will not use for more than 20% on return on investment.

I can't invest more that 5% of my income on cryptocurrencies. It's a volatile market and can't be used as a store of value. So, the best thing is not to invest too much of your assets on cryptocurrency because it's a speculative market

I don't think I go about setting a target to make a hundred percent of my trading capital. I make a certain amount of capital per time of any trade and stop when I please

Yes i already have some basic knowledge of crypto cruencies, such as exchanging for other crypto like you just said, or when to sell as the value increases and evening buying of coins to hold, i have started doing this little things.
Well at least maybe with time you understand more about cryptocurrency because it is better that you understand about it, to me think it is the best form of investment for now. Some people may not consider it this way.

It depends on tbe average you opt for, if you choose a leverage like 1:10, 1:08 etc, you should start with small leverage as a starter as time goes on you can improve.

Well at least maybe with time you understand more about cryptocurrency because it is better that you understand about it, to me think it is the best form of investment for now. Some people may not consider it this way.
I think you are right though. Crypto currency right now is one of the best means of investment, if you actually know how to make use of it. I have seen a lot of persons make it big in a short period of time with crypto investment.

I think you are right though. Crypto currency right now is one of the best means of investment, if you actually know how to make use of it. I have seen a lot of persons make it big in a short period of time with crypto investment.
those people who are making something good with cryptocurrency in a short time are actually because of luck, generally cryptocurrency is for long-term investment and that is when you can think of making a reasonable profit.

Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%,

Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%, 10% 100% or more . In your opinion what is your desired percentage when trading Crypto currencies?.
My desired or i can call it my targeted percentage of profit when trading is like 80% that was actually working well when the market was green not until everything crashed...

My desired or i can call it my targeted percentage of profit when trading is like 80% that was actually working well when the market was green not until everything crashed...
You can still take advantage of this moment to trade by cutting your target to around 30% to 40% which is still very reasonable and meaningful.

Initially when I started cryptocurrency I used to be so scared once I get 5% profit I sell immediately due to fear

Personally I believe that's when your trading online in cryptocurrency or any other kind of trade you need to be very careful with the way you trade otherwise you not be able to fall into risk.

Personally, it depends on the fundamentals of the coin and what its movements can be predicted to be but for me, an 8% is the least I would like to see from any trade.

Setting a good percentage target when trading in crypto currency should not happen or not be done under pressure, I beleieve setting a weekly target is better than setting a day target.
Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%, 10% 100% or more . In your opinion what is your desired percentage when trading Crypto currencies?.

As a crypto currency enthusiast that I am I really don't trade crypto currency just because I don't know how to use chart or technical analysis, I only buy and hold crypto currency for a long time

Whenever I trade with crypto currency. My target is always to earn nothing less than 30% of my money weekly. I still see it easier than forex trade. My forex trade earnings is lower than my crypto currency earnings

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back