What's new

Percentage target in trading Crypto currencies.

Bro i normally target 3 to 6% reason be that crypto currency exchange rate does not remain the same, something it reduces below the amount you bought it, to be on a safe side, I sell immediately I see 2% increase, the 2% is something when you calculate the number of stock you bought
Post automatically merged:

Normally,there is no set target for the crypto trading, since it is not fixed, I believe it should be based on how well you can trade and how you can manage risk,to avoid expectations been cut off.

When I first start trading in cryptocurrency my percentage target was 20% of the amount of money invested, all right now my percentage target is 70 to 80% of the money i invest

Trading of crypto can really be lucrative. And just like any other investment, it can also suck your money away. When trading you should always ensure that you take profits early and do not be greedy to keep on trading above your mark.

In my opinion, I don't think I will set percentage of profit in trading. That is my personal opinion. But it is good anyway, some target high percentage that will involve trading high amount but in some cases it end in losing money, some target small percentage and in sometimes they loss money also

Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%, 10% 100% or more . In your opinion what is your desired percentage when trading Crypto currencies?.
My target on crypto currency trading is not that much, because the higher the risk the more chances of losing it all both capital mad your profit,so I always target just 10% of my capital tho.

You can easily make an average of $5 daily by trading $50 and average of 10% which is highly realistic as a risk manager in trading.

I targeted to earned high percentage even I am new into the business I just join recently but am hoping to have a great experience.

This is a very important aspect of currency trading either forex or cryptocurrency. It is always regarded as money management, try to manage your loss. A good trader should set a profit and loss target in every trading session.

I am not into trading, I am rather focused on investment. Thats why I am not worried these days even though crypto currency price has drastically dropped.

Percentage target in trading on cryptocurrency I think it is good to get 8% or more in cryptocurrency trading, you can set it for weekly target.

As a beginner, their us no point targeting what leverage/loss side you should adopt. You put money you're ready to risk, a reasonable amount choose your leverage, and apply stop loss, that's all.

Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%, 10% 100% or more . In your opinion what is your desired percentage when trading Crypto currencies?.
Well , having learnt my lesson with the present dip in the cryptocurrency market , I will henceforth sell at 50% profit for shit coins and at 100% for popular coins .

This depends on the risk management you are using because we differ in taking risk, and also the amount you invested could also determine the percentage you will take, but me i only take 50% percent above when the market is good and below when it's not good.

Trading crypto currency is entirely based on the individual that wishes to trade if it would be a short or long term something or how much he wishes to earn.

Actually have been using the wallets and been doing some trading on Crypto currencies but I haven't for once set up a target percentage for trading at all. I believe it's not easy for one to set a target.

Percentage as how, do you mean the percentage profit that you’re targeting? I believe will target 100% since everybody want to be successful in their business

Percentage as how, do you mean the percentage profit that you’re targeting? I believe will target 100% since everybody want to be successful in their business
Most times when you target 100% in a short time there is likelihood that you may not achieved but having a percentage target of 5% daily or less could be very feasible.

I don't stick to a particular percentage to reach Everytime I trade the cryptocurrencies market. Whenever I reach my desired appetite, I simply quite

If at all a percentage is to be set there at first it has to be small and definitely attainable because that would build some sort of momentum going forward and help down the line

I dont know much about crypto trading. But in forex trading, there is something we do which is called compound planning. We trade certain amount per day based on the amount we have in our account. This is to prevent greed in taking too much trades, and to be able to control how much percentage we put in.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back