What's new

Percentage target in trading Crypto currencies.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%, 10% 100% or more . In your opinion what is your desired percentage when trading Crypto currencies?.

Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%, 10% 100% or more . In your opinion what is your desired percentage when trading Crypto currencies?.
This is a dicey one. I always try to avoid setting unreasonable profit target.
What i do most time is to follow my instincts. As soon as i am in profit and my instinct tells me to take profit i do so.
However for spot traidng i look at between 5-20%

I think 10% to 20% margin is best in cryptocurrency trading, you can earn a lot of profit with a little ear, if you keep more percentage then you may have to face loss so i prefer you always try to low percentage.

This is a dicey one. I always try to avoid setting unreasonable profit target.
What i do most time is to follow my instincts. As soon as i am in profit and my instinct tells me to take profit i do so.
However for spot traidng i look at between 5-20%
This is a very minimal target you have set which is very easy to achieve , please do you know the difference between the spot trading and the P2P trading especially in Binance

20Percent enough for short term investment If you want to invest for a long term, then i prefer is you should keep a profit margin on the hundred percent and it is much possible to earn good profit from this.

Yes
This is a very minimal target you have set which is very easy to achieve , please do you know the difference between the spot trading and the P2P trading especially in Binance
Yes i do.

In binance, in order to carry out the spot trade, you go to the market, pick a currency pair, buy/sell using either the limit or market order.
You set your stop loss, you also set your sell target.
Trade happens automatically and you get funded in BTC or USDT depending on which is your base currency.

However p2p has to do with buying or selling crypto between one another and the other.
Here the seller can choose which of the bidders he is willing to sell to.
Based on the bidding price, the payment method: airtime, bank transfer or cashapp.

I don't think setting that kind of target would work in the long run. I understand the need to set daily targets but it should be something that can be modified with time. When you set tight limits like the one up there it's easy to lose money when you don't meet them. In a bid to match targets, you end up taking wrong trades which would lead to more problems.

20Percent enough for short term investment If you want to invest for a long term, then i prefer is you should keep a profit margin on the hundred percent and it is much possible to earn good profit from this.
I think if one is able to maintain the 20% daily for trading it will be nice because there is no how a coin will rise that it won't fall before it rise again so if it rise quickly trade off and wait for when it crash before trading in again.
Post automatically merged:

Yes

Yes i do.

In binance, in order to carry out the spot trade, you go to the market, pick a currency pair, buy/sell using either the limit or market order.
You set your stop loss, you also set your sell target.
Trade happens automatically and you get funded in BTC or USDT depending on which is your base currency.

However p2p has to do with buying or selling crypto between one another and the other.
Here the seller can choose which of the bidders he is willing to sell to.
Based on the bidding price, the payment method: airtime, bank transfer or cashapp.
Thanks for your enlightment, I will try it the next time, so with this setting of limit for trading it is not compulsory to be online to quickly convert your coin, the system does that as soon as the target is hit or reached.

Last edited:
Bro i normally target 3 to 6% reason be that crypto currency exchange rate does not remain the same, something it reduces below the amount you bought it, to be on a safe side, I sell immediately I see 2% increase, the 2% is something when you calculate the number of stock you bought

I don't think one should set a percentage target in other not to be under so much pressure due to the way some cryptocurrency are in the market at the moment. Setting a target comes with so much problems for ones self.

I dont normally let greed take over me while trading on cryptocurrencies. I always set a mid range percent where the profit won't be too much neither too slow. But it takes me too time for all these to be done. It is stressful.

Concerning the percentage I always ain for while trading, i will say I always try to avoid setting unreasonable profit target.
However for spot traidng i look at between 5-20% or thereabout

Although it's a good idea to retain maybe 10 percent of your liquid portfolio, 90 percent should still be invested to make those spectacular returns. A easy way to keep a small percentage of your stablecoins portfolio and re-balance regularly to keep the percentages constant during uptrends and downtrends is to work.

On daily basis if I can get at least 10 to 20% of what I invested on my trade everyday I think that will be enough for me for the day because at the end of the month I will make almost 200% of all my general and overall investment and that is a huge profit, getting more than 20% in my day is not the best.

When you set tight limits like the one up there it's easy to lose money when you don't meet them. In a bid to match targets, you end up taking wrong trades which would lead to more problems.A easy way to keep a small percentage of your stablecoins portfolio and re-balance regularly to keep the percentages constant during uptrends and downtrends is to work.

Percentage target in trading crypto currencies So while its a good idea to keep maybe 10% of your portfolio liquid, 90% should still be invested to catch those spectacular gains. A simple method that works is to maintain a small percentage of your portfolio in stablecoins and re-balance periodically to keep the percentages consistent during uptrends and downtrend

Well in my opinion, I don't think one should set a percentage target in other not to be under so much pressure due to the way some cryptocurrency are in the market at the moment. Setting a target comes with so much problems for ones self. You can set a weekly target though

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back