What's new

Percentage target in trading Crypto currencies.

When trading crypto, you can always set your take profit but do not be greedy to win big Everytime. The market is volatile and you can lose all your funds at any time. Setting a reasonable take profit can be a powerful tool to make money faster and avoid losses

The percentage you want to meet for the cryptocurrency trading with the dummy by your end goals. If you are planning to make a hundred percent return on investment after 30 days then it is important to make 5% profit at least everyday.

I have now planned to invest in cryptocurrencies when the prices fluctuate at a massive level. I have changed my trading strategy and now I am planning to invest for one month with hopes that I will gain profits on trades.

Due to the flunctuation in crypto value it is always very difficult to set a pricise target but currently my target is 10% Increase for withdrawal limit,once it is 10% increased I withdraw

I don't really need much , if I can be able to get at least 15 to 20% of my investment that will be okay. I will still have to be more knowledgeable and advance in the crypto space before I can be expecting 50% of my investment when trading

There is no particular percentage that I target. The most important thing for me is defining risk and reward and how I can make the best out of it and subsequently make money.

There is no particular percentage that I target. The most important thing for me is defining risk and reward and how I can make the best out of it and subsequently make money.
It will depend on people, the reason why they have a target price for each day is to try to avoid overtrading which could be dangerous. If I have to start trading I will definitely have a target for each day.

If I am trading and it gets to 50% I will start taking profit little by little but if I am in investing, I will have a target. Depending on the market cap of the cryptocurrency, if it goes to 1 billion dollar market cap I will take profit.

What i personally usually like to do i spot trading is that i will put a realistic target like 10% so that the margin would not be too high or too low when the market go into fluctuations,with that you can manage your assets.

Concerning the percentage I always ain for while trading, i will say I always try to avoid setting unreasonable profit target.
What i do most time is to follow my instincts. As soon as i am in profit and my instinct tells me to take profit i do so.
However for spot traidng i look at between 5-20% or there about.

The target for my cryptocurrency trade is hugely dependent on my position and the circumstances in which it entered the market. Anything around 30% is a feasible gain.

Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%, 10% 100% or more . In your opinion what is your desired percentage when trading Crypto currencies?.
Personally, I always try to avoid setting unrealistic goals and targets with regards to profit margins. Mostly, I simply roll with my gut feeling. I take profit when my instinct tells me to more often than not.

Trading Crypto currencies is just a short time investment in Crypto currencies of your choice which you watch and watch as the price increases significantly, each individual has their target in trading Crypto currencies some could target 1%, 10% 100% or more . In your opinion what is your desired percentage when trading Crypto currencies?.
I tend to perform spot trading most of the time, and I usually aim for a 10% percent target just to remain safe and curb my greed and unhealthy desire to gain even more money.

Well, according to one of my mentors, he claimed that it's best for one to set a target for between 3-6% of profit on a weekly basis to avoid being stranded. Anything more than that to prevent, you'll not share..!!!

20Percent enough for short term investment If you want to invest for a long term, then i prefer is you should keep a profit margin on the hundred percent and it is much possible to earn good profit from this.
It is very good for you as an investor to aim for something that is reasonable and achievable,you should invest and put your risk level to be at minimum to avoid loss of asset.

Well. Trading with x 10 leverage I will be targeting just 20 percent of my capital. I may not really expect much if I am trading because expecting much might even be risky since the market is not hundred percent predicted.

I always try to trade in such a way that I will be making use of what is right in front of me. By getting percentage is always going to make you to become greedy and set unrealistic standards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back