What's new

Percentage of profits on the first year

I have recently started a business, and I know that at first the profits may not be as great as I hope, but I would like to know what percentage of profit would you consider acceptable to say that your business was successful during its first year of operations?

I never calculated the profit on the perfect line, but per month, after I pay all the expenses that must be paid + the salary of an employee, I have about 1000E profit, my money in my hand. Which for me is ok .. about 2 minimum wages per economy in my country.

I would say 10%at least, starting a business I not always easy and things may not work out as you might have expected It to

For some business, it takes a couple of years even to reach the break even point let alone making profits. However, some business can become profitable within the first year.

There are massive profits on some business even in the first year and some there's none. It depends on the market scale and also the feasibility of the business.
During my first business year, I did not make significant profit. I was even more keen on at least realising my capital. The profits started coming in big during the second year.

The first year is actually the tough one for most businesses and they struggle. Finding your feat and ensuring that your business stays afloat is the goal of that business. It is not also wrong to look to take out profit especially iif it was a loan or its needed.

I think a percentage increase of about 20-30% is okay because it points to the fact that you're doing something right; and that's an excellent foundation that you can really build on.

For vey new business I would rather focus on gathering clients than pursuing profit. At the end of the year if I could make at least percent I would be happy that I did and try to make some more and more.
The truth of the matter is that you shouldn't expect much profit in the first year because it will be for the fighting for survival of the business , at least you should expect up to 60 - 80% of gain in the first year depending on the type of business , because some may be over 100% gain

I have recently started a business, and I know that at first the profits may not be as great as I hope, but I would like to know what percentage of profit would you consider acceptable to say that your business was successful during its first year of operations?
I cannot say precisely, but i think if you can make up to fifty percent of expected profits, then the business could be tagged successful.
Seriously, it is not always easy making it that big during the first business year. A lot of people do not even think of making much profits on the first year, they are after settling loans.

The percentage of the profit you expect to earn at the first of the year. Sincerely it can be huge or small, it's depends on patronage of the people that influence the profit. If your goods are better more customers will patronize and it's helps the profit to grow fast.

The percentage of the profit you expect to earn at the first of the year. Sincerely it can be huge or small, it's depends on patronage of the people that influence the profit. If your goods are better more customers will patronize and it's helps the profit to grow fast.
Since the business is just starting , what is most important is to get the business established and be able to stand out and debt free in the first year , so you should not be much profit in the first year.

When it comes to business,success they say is relative,the profit one makes does not necessarily mean that all has been put in place,but a sure way to measure growth could be when there is no substaantial loss and customer patronage is a bit constant.

Visibility and awareness is going to be the most important thing for my business at the beginning stages. I am going to start worrying about profits one year into the investment.

At the early stage of the business , you shouldn't really concentrate much on the profit but how you can create a trusted business for people. This is one of the indirect marketing strategy most business owners will always adopt at the early stage of their business.

I think you shouldn't focus more on the profit you're making at the initial stage of the business. Rather, try to build the business to a level where you can attract enough customers who will patronize you.

On the first year of a business, it is better not to prioritize profit. The Point should be: what percentage of customers should be acquired that can make an individual believe that the business was successful in the first year. The first year is still dedicated to investment and the profit can start coming in from subsequent years.

Everybody will want to have a more than hundred percent profit in the first year of their business. I mean, that is not a bad wish at all for any business man. But as we know, things beyond our control do happen sometimes during the business activities. You just have take this factor in consideration not to get your hopes overly high.

In the case of business, most especially when it is your first time, you should not expect much profit at that moment because you will fill discourage once you put a high percentage of profit at your first year.

Depending on the business you are doing and it also depends on your consistency and the business plan you followed when writing the plan for your business , most time the first year return might be slow.

Depending on the business you are doing and it also depends on your consistency and the business plan you followed when writing the plan for your business , most time the first year return might be slow.
This is very true. You are likely to realise very little profit or even none at all in the first year. It is just a year where you have to stabilize your business after starting up.

It is normal that a business is going to be experiencing slow growth especially in the first few months of businesses but I expect that no matter what at the end of the year you should be able to have at least 5%.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back