What's new

Pension and retirement plan.

I think a business will be more preferable. Learning a skill may not fit most of the old people who are going into retirement.

A pension is a fund in which a sum of money is added during an employee's employment time and from which payment are drawn to.
It's also an amount of money paid regularly to Government or individuals or company to help you after retirement. If you are working and you are not in any pension scheme, you are doing yourself harm than good.
Startup a pension plan with any pension scheme around your domain, it will help you during retirement, it makes life flexible, it make you independent, so have that plans today.
Pension and retirement plan is very necessary for all the workers as a worker you must be wise enough to start up a pension from the first five working six years in an organisation.

If you are a government worker I think that will be done immediately you enter into the civil service but if you do your own business I think it will best be done by you

I'm sure everyone is planning to have a pension scheme or fund. At what point do we start planning or preparing that pension scheme or retirement plan. In my own opinion, that is why everybody needs to get themselves into that position, either by creating a business or learning an high-end skill to be able to secure their future.
Planning for your retirement is very important, so that you can secure a better future, you can go into investment or start up a business that will yield good profit

We can't work forever and there would come a time where we have to retire and effective retirement planning prior would turn out to be a good decision in the end too so it's better to do it right

Before reaching the age of 40 I think you must have had and planned your pension scheme against your retirement to avoid being stranded or a liability to your children

as a pensionier you might have access to enough funds to start a business with.you need to have a proper plans and preparation towards the business you are planning to venture into.

It is very possible to start planing for your pension fund so that when you get retired you will never find it difficult to get your pension money, and also to use it to start something good.

In my home country, if you retire from government job, you will be entitled to a pension plan. You will receive about 33 percent of your salary as a pension. Private companies give you one time retirement funds.

I'm sure everyone is planning to have a pension scheme or fund. At what point do we start planning or preparing that pension scheme or retirement plan. In my own opinion, that is why everybody needs to get themselves into that position, either by creating a business or learning an high-end skill to be able to secure their future.
I think it is best to plan a pension scheme once you have started working. Even if you own a business, once your business is stable, you can start a pension scheme.
The earlier the better, as more money would be accumulated.

In my home country, if you retire from government job, you will be entitled to a pension plan. You will receive about 33 percent of your salary as a pension. Private companies give you one time retirement funds.
Do they actually pay these people their pensions till the very end? I have seen cases of retired civil servants and the likes who have not been paid their pensions for months.

I started my pension fund early this year because my business got a lot more stable.
Whenever you want to start your pension plan, but make sure it does not get too late.
You are able to save up more depending on how long you get to save.

I started my pension fund early this year because my business got a lot more stable.
Whenever you want to start your pension plan, but make sure it does not get too late.
I agree with you. I think it is important to start early because time as we know it slips away and we wouldn't even know it. The truth is a lot of people work 2/3 of their lives.

In my opinion whether you have a skill or not, it is better to always have a pension plan to help you survive when you have no strength to work again.
There are lot of pension plan, you can get a pension or an insurance pension account

One of the thing that can really help an active employee when he is still in service,is to have a plan towards retirement,he should either start a side business while in active service,so that he will be able to learn and understand the business environment before he could retire.

In my opinion, whether you have a skill or not, it is better to always have a pension plan to help you survive when you have no strength to work again.
There are a lot of pension plans, you can get a pension or an insurance pension account
I don't think you can have a pension plan if you don't have an income coming in. The whole purpose of having a skill is to be able to earn a living, then you can now start to plan towards a pension plan.

As soon as one becomes an adult, them plans should begin to be put in place to ensure that one doesn't regret later or begin late.
I'll personally ensure that once my kids are up to 18 years of age, I'll open pension accounts for them.

Firstly you must have known what you intend to do after retirement and start planning towards it by saving money towards it acquiring knowledge about it and getting yourself prepared to start it.

Especially if you're self employed, it is important to start a pension scheme once your income comes in steady. That way, you can start accumulating enough until retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back